Sign in to follow this  
YRBB

TV Land: First Wives Club

Khan   

The writing and producing staff I would put together for this project (should it be picked up for series) might include Jenny Bicks ("Sex and the City") Joe Keenan ("Frasier"), Gail Parent ("Sheila Levine Is Dead and Living in New York"), Paul Rudnick ("The Addams Family" movies) and Robin Schiff ("Romy & Michele's High School Reunion").  And even though it'll probably be a single-camera comedy, I also would persuade James Burrows to direct the pilot.

I disapprove because this is one of my favorite movies of all time and TV Land sucks. Wish this were going to be on Netflix and with the original cast. 

Sisters are doin' it for themselllllves!

SFK   

I disapprove because this is one of my favorite movies of all time...

QFT.

"Lesbians are *great* these days..."

"And on such pretty stationary..."

UKBoi   

I disapprove because this is one of my favorite movies of all time and TV Land sucks. Wish this were going to be on Netflix and with the original cast. 

Sisters are doin' it for themselllllves!

I totally agree, this should be on Netflix and with the original cast. Even if they arent at the centre of the action and the first season is based loosely on the movie and it's characters, Bette Midler, Goldie Hawn and Diane Keaton should definitely make cameos in the series.

I don't think I've seen the movie since the 90s, but I have to echo the sentiment that this doesn't look like a great idea. It just had a vibe and atmosphere that wouldn't really translate well to 2016.