Big Brother Canada 4

NothinButAttitude

• Members

It's one of the worst casts I've ever seen on a BB...as was last season. The move to a bigger channel destroyed the show. Add in yet more idiotic twists (the house vote-in) and the usual poor episodes, and it's another waste of a season.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a tedious finale.

I didn't love or hate the brothers and Kelsey, but we're already seeing [!@#$%^&*] final twos like our version. Moving to Global was a mistake. You saw it instantly in the casting last year, which is one of the worst seasons.

I really wonder how dreadful this season would have been without the entertainment of Nikki and Tim. Tim got on my nerves but I won't deny he improved this season. But he really should be thanking Cassandra for protecting him at key times. I can't believe I came away liking Cass because she played the game and worked it the entire time. Her clone Sabrina just collapsed in her game after finding out her alliance was hated by Canada. Take notes, Sabrina.

The last four seasons have had a lot of great players and personalities, though. I'm ready for an All-Stars. If we wait a few more seasons the pool of players able to be chosen gets smaller. Maybe not a bad thing but I can very easily put together a list.

I just don't understand why Canadians are calling this the best season ever. It was waaaay more entertaining than last year's misery fest of twist after twist. And a bit better of a cast, though not by a whole lot. Best? For me, that's BBCAN2, despite Jon's obnoxious ass winning.

And this may sound mean, but after hearing Paige speak, I'm glad she was the first one out. It would have been a long spring listening to the poor girl try and form a sentence. She seems very cute and nice though.

• Members

That sour, tedious jury (who define the term "extra"), were such a reminder of what a terrible cast this was. Wretched, dirty, dull. I'm so glad it's over. And I'm glad they had to chew their cheeks over the final 2. Boo hoo for them.

• Members

I liked the final 2 bc I liked Kelsey and the brothers. With that said, I thought she would win. The brothers were awful in their Q&A, well Phil was. He cant speak and Nick had to save his answers. Its amazing how i hated kelsey early on but grew to like her. Once again, an evictee fails to win the game. I thought she'd be the first returnee to win

Im just glad Cassandra nor Tim won. Both were awful

• 1 month later...

Archived