Big Brother Canada 4

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The looks on their faces if Loveita came back would be worth it. I'd like to see Maddy evicted. Such a waste of casting. Idiot. I'm not that sold on Ramsey either. It's clear the guys in the house view Maddy a certain way ...

I also can't say I love or hate Dallas. I'd rather he stay and Maddy go I guess. If she's the one put up.

Of course I'd rather have Kelsey and Loveita in the house and wish Raul had been evicted instead. I don't find the eye-rolling bitch-face "I look bored because I think I'm at summer camp" look at all attractive, entertaining or interesting.

Sabrina's clone is doing work but she probably won't be credited for it. And it seems Mitch needs to watch out.

Joel looks to be the next whipping post by the cool kids. I'm ready for Tim to go. He needs to be knocked down a few pegs but when you're put in a house with sheep who trip over themselves to hand Jared the game ...

There's always one it seems ... she's the Canada equivilant to Janelle and Rachel. With a mix of Vanessa. Everyone hates her and comes for her yet she makes it all the way to the end. Well, Loveita didn't do that but maybe she can if she comes back, but I don't really like her gameplay thinking. She's a mess, but it's entertaining and it drives the rest of them nuts. So, win.

Anick and Kat were outcasted. Heather was outcasted until the rejects banded together and Canada handed them the advantage. There always seems to be a physically strong woman (not saying Anick and Kat are anywhere near the true equivilant of Janelle, etc.) with a little less of a social game that gets targeted who ends up a fan favorite. Loveita isn't QUITE up there. If it's a viewer vote to get back in, she's lucky she's probably better liked than the Queen Bee, who seems resigned to Loveita going back in.

• Members

Man f--k Tim and his games! I just finished watching and was livid with his nomination process and I cant beleive BB just let that happen. There are certain rules to the game that one must abide by and the nomination process is one of them. On other series, they'd have shut that down and not allowed him to just flip the rules to AUS style. If I were in the house, my reaction would have been more like Dallas and been like F.U. The house was dumb as they gave him way too much info. Tim is also dumb bc he did this so he wouldnt have blood on his hands but thats exactly what he has now.

Maddy nominating Dallas? What a duplictious bitch. She got  someone she was allied with evicted a few days ago and now tries to get rid of the person she is closest to. She is playing an AWFUL game. Its  pretty tragic watching her bc I cant even get in her head. She should have reeled Dallas back in instead of throwing him to the side bc who does she have now? No one

Ramsey crying before he even got nominated.....grow some balls! This nomination is the most relevant thing to happen to him so far.

Dissappointed with the lack of Loveita and Kelsey. I thought we would see more of them watching and reacting to the house

• Members

Post veto spoilers: 

Maddy is an idiot. However, I think we are stuck with her for the long haul. She reminds of Willow from last season, except dumber. I only see her getting knocked out in a future double eviction. No one is gonna spend a week on getting her out. I do think that she is now untrustworthy to the mass and they'll only use her as a number. Ramsay's dumb ass is the only one that is adamant in keeping her and that's because she's been allegedly giving him hand jobs at night as of late. :rolleyes:

Unless Joel or Loveita win the next HoH (as Dallas is doomed, I'm gonna be honest), I foresee myself checking out of this season early. I refuse to watch a predictable pagoning to the end with Jared, Nikki, Tim, and the Bros being the last 4 standing. Bad enough that Nikki has solidified a spot in the final 2. 

• Members

Maddy is upset that Ramsey, the only person in her alliance is up for nominations. Bitch, you evicted one of your alliance member and just nominated the other.. Girl, BYE!

Please register in order to view this content

LMAO! The moment Maddy realized she was going up. I want her gone tonight but man it would be sweet if she stayed and Loveita got rid of her. BTW, I hate her relationship with Ramsay. I hope she leaves so that gets nixxed ASAP

• Members

How ironic that the butch Maddy is posing in a pic with all men

Just watched and hated the show too. Ramsey is so p-ssy whipped and I hope this comes back to bite him in the ass.

The first thing Maddy says in her speech is that Dallas is a liar and only tells people what they want to hear....bitch isnt that the pot calling the kettle black? Notice how she told Cassandra that she wants Kelsey back in the house but the minute htey got to deliberate with the house, she says she wants Loveita in bc she's a bigger target. The bitch lies as easily as she breathes and is all about herself

And big WTF to BB making the houseguests decide who comes back. It should have been a competition or Canada vote.

• Members

First, that calendar pic is Maddy's dream. That's what she wants--a house full of men for her trollop ass to bounce between. She wants to be the only female in the house b/c she's the most insecure one in the house. She was the primary female houseguest that feed on the other girls' insecurities. She kept up all the drama between the women this season. 

Two, I totally think that the audience should've had a say so. The return would've had more impact as people would've shifted their games to appease Canada. There is a poll for the audience to vote on too, but I don't know if it holds power. 

Please register in order to view this content

Lastly, I am highly considering tossing in my hat into the ring of BB18. 

• Members

Maddy's speech was soooo embarassingly bad. What a stupid girl.

I think it's lame that the house decides. At least do it like BB3 did and have it be a secret vote and majority wins. IDK. I think they wanted a cliffhanger to carry over like usual.

Not sure who I want to see go back in. I think Kelsey would be the only unanimous decision the house would come up with. Guess we will see.

Archived