Big Brother Canada 4

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What fight? Did it involve Tim bc I thought it ws beyond out of line that he not only threw a bat but no one seemed to be mad about it. BB should have reprimanded him for that and the house should have tore into him. I would have, had I nearly gotten hit

thank god Joel thought for himself and put up Kelsey and Raul. How ironic that Jared was in there with him talking about how Loveita tries to manipulate Joel, yet thats exactly what he was doing

• Members

Jared and Dallas got into it over Tim tossing the bat and hurting Maddy. They said that Kelsey jumped in the fight too and got in Dallas' face. I think they didn't wanna show all of this b/c it would've hurt their precious Tim's image but his image has already been tarnished beforehand. Fans that watch feeds can't stand him b/c he has become such a dick. 

Had this been BBUS, Tim would've gotten the boot. That's one positive thing I can say about them. They would've also shown the fight. 

• Members

Ugh. Maddy. Idiot bitch. What a casting waste she is. But hey, she won an HOH so kudos I guess. You can tell she wants to be the top female as she's started to 'come alive' more, IMO. I'm not happy about it because she's annoying as !@#$%^&*].

Isn't it funny how irony works in life. Loveita and Kelsey have no one to blame but themselves for where they are. I love how honest conversations get once the HGs get into jury or in this case the secret room. Mitch better be wetting his pants. I think more are on to him than he realizes anyway. It's Joel they're all going to forget about and let win. Although they all seem to want a piece of Jared so maybe he can do what his clone Emmitt didn't -- win. Jared's OK but I'm so annoyed we were robbed his eviction last night. Although in both cases I'd rather see Raul's dull, cliche, stereotypical bitchy ass out the door.

So FIVE women evicted in a row. FIVE. Three are left and one wasn't even there at the beginning. The male imbalance is made worse with the annoying Phil (he reminds me of a less skeevy Jeff from BB17) and boring Nick. I guess at least Phil and the Sabrina clone Cassandra have their game faces on. Very few seem to. Dallas seems to yell a lot and want attention. Ramsey doesn't believe in alliances. Nikki moans and fills her job as entertainment. I guess there's Tim, who could win. I wasn't sure I'd like him and a part of me kinda doesn't, but he's playing the house very well at the moment. I'm sure he's excited to take a goat like Nikki, Cassandra or the brothers or Raul to the end.

Double evictions never seem to work out well for me as a BB fan. lol

• Members

This is one of those seasons where it's hard to care about anyone - mainly down to bad casting (again). Love doesn't deserve the treatment she gets, but she would not have been made into a saint if the cast were better. I laughed when Arissa Cox tried to get her to go along with social justice outrage over women targeting each other and not working together, and she (who got two women out of the house singlehandedly) tried to disagree with the idea until Arissa stopped her. 

Joel had potential but he's so easily manipulated and not very mature.

All I want to see is poser Tim humiliated.

• Members

I'm hopeful we see Tim get completely blindsided at an eviction (with the jaw dropped Dustin BB8 face) but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Casting's bad in the sense that they keep going for types instead of personalities. Yeah a lot of these people give good sound bites and are loud and shout and are making it slightly entertaining, but it's clear casting needs an overhaul. Survivor seems to have corrected their crappy newbie trend. I keep hoping BB will but so far ... nope and now Canada is in the same boat. Not as bad and I'd rank every season of BBCanada miles ahead of several recent BBUS seasons, but casting needs to just ... cast and not try to find the token sassy black girl or the token bitchy gay, or the token minority we can milk for a moment of airtime, or the nerdy gamebot ...

• Members

Bitches STAY coming for Loveita. Maddie was so dumb evicting someone that was there for her. I wasnt feelin the twist this week with Jared's sight on the chopping block but Im all for it now that she's out. I hope she goes in bc the look on Maddie, Cassandra and Jared's faces will be to die for.

Loveita is a class act bc she was very humble in her goodbye to Kelsey when others would have rubbed the salt in.

F--K Cassandra. I hate how she kept gassing Kelsey's head up saying that the only reason women hate her is bc she's beautiful.

I love Nikki but it was a mistake to put her in this game as she is such a non-entity. She doesnt work in this type of BB

I wondered if Mitch was gay and he confirmed it when he mentioned his bf. He's strategizing but very lowkey about it. I can see him getting far if not winning.

• Members

They've stayed stuck on Loveita since she has been gone. Just shows how much impact she had on the house, and how much of a star she was. Most people on this show would move on and focus on the rest of the contestants left but they can't. Joel has become their kicking post within the last day or two as well. They stay picking on him and isolating him like they did Loveita. 

Spoiler: 

Archived