Big Brother Canada 4

NothinButAttitude

• Members

Yaaass! So glad that Loveita won HoH. I hope she uses the power accordingly. 

I like Sharry too, @KMan101. I think that she and Loveita might be the female comp beasts this season. I hope they align together. 

I want Maddy to go. I don't mind Cassandra going as she's weak and she reminds me of Victoria (BB15). She's the perfect 1st boot. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah but I don't want another Victoria character getting dragged to the end. Get rid of her ass now. She's a waste of space and oxygen. 

I do have to say that I LOVE the twist with the brothers. Yeah, it is f-cked up, but I like how Big Brother put all the houseguests on an even playing field. The brothers, though they have to play as one, have two brains and four sets of ears meaning where one slacks the other can pick up on. The rest of the house got an advantage in knowing they are brothers. The boys just have to ensure their safety the entire game and the house just has to get rid of them. But hell, they don't even have to get rid of them as they have to remain that way for the remainder of the game and split the money ... unless Big Brother does a twist where they become individuals. I hope they don't. This is the twist they should've done with Liz/Julia last season. I don't think the game would've went to sh-t quickly had they did this. Julia, the more reasonable twin, would've kept the likes of Jason and Da'Vonne as she liked them and wouldn't've sunk their games like Liz (and Austin) did. 

• Members

So I went and saw the first 2 episodes. LOVE that they put in two black girls, but of course the quota was filled so we got no black guys. Oh well. loving Loveita and Sharry so far and love that they are sticking together

Poor Paige. Pawns always go home and she saw it

Jared...all i see is an Emmett clone

Maddi or however her name is spelled is such a hater. Not feeling her

I dont like that the brothers are joined at the hip. Usually this is done with twins but they arent the first connected housemates to play the game and they typically aren't forced to play as a pair.

As far as the twist, how is it a twist if the audience not only knows but you tell the house in the first episode and its executed in the second? As for the contestents, Italian girl is the olny one i dont know. Jase...they overhyped him. BB icon....since when? He hasnt even remained relevant in the BB world as CBS never brings him back for interviews and segments like they do Jesse and Jeff. He looks terrible with long hair too.

Glad my girl Nikki got in! She' my favorite BBUK housemate ever. With the way the game is played different though, I see the house getting tired of her antics and she leaving early on.  Hopefully they just view her as a weak annoyance and let her skate on through bc she sucks as challenges and mentally, isnt strategic. Without the public's support, she really doesnt have power so isnt a threat. For people to go after her would be bc they are scared to make a big move

Tim though? TIM? He is the most annoying housemate ever from AUS and i hate seeing him get a chance to be on tv again on somethnig I watch

ETA:

Why am I more up to date with the posting than you guys? LMAO

Saw episode 3 and of course the two black girls are nominated with one likely to leave! I cant even be mad at Jarrod bc his reason was justified and I cant say Id do differently. Loveita shouldnt have been so forward and honest so early on. She should have BS'd to that girl who's name escapes me in case she stayed, which she did

The nerd boy is in his 30s and a virgin...why is he saying its bc he is saving himself instead of he cant get a girl?

Archived