Writers can get back to work.... LOL

Seriously I wonder if the Production schedule will be altered at all like NBC wanted???

Edited by John

Already? So much for shutting down writing & production! But really happy it'll be around for another 1,5 year, not that that's any kind of big victory.

I guess it's a renewal to FILM until September 2017. It might or might not last until to early 2018 depending of if they go by Sony's prefered filming schedule or NBC's supposed one.

This makes sense considering they already have September 2017 filmed.

:lol: Yes.

Edited by YRBB

Super pumped about this but only a one year renewal makes me nervous. I do not want to have to go through this every year.. But on the good side maybe it will keep the writers on their game! No time to slack off if they have to earn a renewal every year! Now we need to earn about the decision about production and filming model...

Super pumped about this but only a one year renewal makes me nervous. I do not want to have to go through this every year.. But on the good side maybe it will keep the writers on their game! No time to slack off if they have to earn a renewal every year! Now we need to earn about the decision about production and filming model...

Very true. No time for them to, ahem, rest on their laurels. They can no longer have that long period of time where they serve up nothing but crap, and then finally shape things up come renewal time. 

Very true. No time for them to, ahem, rest on their laurels. They can no longer have that long period of time where they serve up nothing but crap, and then finally shape things up come renewal time. 

Isn't that what they are serving us now?:P:huh:

Isn't that what they are serving us now?:P:huh:

Yup. But they made good efforts during the 50th. Now they're starting to pile on the newbies all over again, but they've only got a one-year renewal and, hopefully, a mandate to slow down the production schedule. If they strive to churn out a quality product, this could work in the viewers' favor.