Sign in to follow this  
cassadine1991

DAYS Writers to Halt Writing until SONY/NBC Reaches Deal

LMAO. Still ridiculous that they've written so far ahead. It's good that they're forced to stop. If the negotiations take long enough, maybe we'll FINALLY cut down on that insane gap between tapped and airing shows.

That being said, I suspect, if renewed, the show's budget will be slashed even further. It's going to be REALLY interesting to watch characters share clothes and lose Marlena and other old people to pay for the rest of the cast.

Edited by YRBB

Yes. Take a break til August 1st. Everyone should go on hiatus. In the meantime, balance the budget, hire some new writers, get rid of the dead weight (didn't they just do that for the 50th? These fools never learn) and come back refreshed and only 1-2 months ahead of schedule instead of 6-7. 

This makes me nervous. Hopefully this is just a case of executives playing hardball when it comes to budget 

If they cut the budget anymore they'll have to do every scene in the park. Hell, maybe they'll move to Peapack.

This makes me nervous. Hopefully this is just a case of executives playing hardball when it comes to budget 

If they cut the budget anymore they'll have to do every scene in the park. Hell, maybe they'll move to Peapack.

They ain't gonna even have the budget for Peapack if they even cut it even more. They'll have to shoot DAYS in an alley at this rate.

They're almost a year in advance in writing now! That's the show' biggest problem right there.

They ain't gonna even have the budget for Peapack if they even cut it even more. They'll have to shoot DAYS in an alley at this rate.

They seem to be working their way to the back lot behind the studio. They already are filming in the hallways!

Sign in to follow this