Little Women: Atlanta

Cheap21

• Members

I was travelling last week and forget about and missed the show. Ive since seen it and here are my thoughts

Please register in order to view this content

J. Ho likes that Von is around to go shopping with her

Of course Andrea's ass is going back to Dallas to be with Crith and not her son. And her ass just picked up and left like tht? You are trying it Lifetime. I've moved 3 times and that doesnt happen overnight. Since this is the narrative they are trying to sell, it was f--ked up of her to leave without saying goodbye

Monie hair watch

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ooo! I am so glad that Tanya and Juicy checked Minnie and Tammy at the reunion tonight! When Tanya uttered that the only man Tammy has every been with was Minnie's dad, I hollered. She killed Tammy with that ether. 

And Juicy not giving them the time of day just bothers them so much. Tammy can't stand that Juicy won't kiss her ass. 

Moving on, I think that Nikko and Devon are messing with each other. Something is just off between those two...

Lastly, I am HERE for Abirra. I was so glad when she went upside Minnie's head, as Minnie swears she is some street fighter and she won't bust a grape in vineyard. 

• Members

J.Ho still pregnant? How soon after the season did they film this reunion?

Why they keep inviting Big Bertha to the reunions?

How Minnie gonna call Juicy a blueberry dressed like that?

Nico is such a bitch. He and Von are definitely f--king

Abirra looks nice. Definitely more feminine than she did on the show

• Members

Yes she is! What makes it worse is that she mentioned how Minnie used to get picked on as a child for being a little person, yet she does the same thing now to these women who are simply calling Minnie out for her numerous lies and shenanigans. They need to seriously cease showing Tammy's ass on the show. She's trash.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Monie done took her season 3 money and upgraded her look

Monie hair watch

Minnie said Juicy looked like a blueberry at the reunion and Juicy went and turned into one

Morlin wants Crith in the wedding? He's not exactly reliable

Monie: "I figure if you have Amanda, you have Drea bc they twins." Did this dummy not see that one twin was fatter than the other all last season?

I think she looks cure with the pink hair

Minnie is so messy throwing shade at the bridal shower. Why she tripping about Juicy being late when no one was there? Speaking of which why is Lifetime so damn cheap? Cant throw $20 together to hand out to a few extras?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Im gonna miss Juicy's red hair. That was her signature look

Monie hair watch. She looks a mess

I like J. Lo's new hair

Sam got a new wig. Still not cute

Monie is a dumb bird. She asks Morlin if he was cheating AFTER she gets married. Why is she having this convo in public? Juicy's ass was messy to call Robert and then tell Monie at the baby shower

We are on episode 1...how many episodes will it take till Crith leaves Andrea?

• Members

^

I'll give it another 3-4 episodes. 

I find it embarrassing that Andrea continuously gets pregnant by Chris; she's too f-cking stupid for my liking. 

Can we get to the return of Abira already? That's what I wanna see. I wanna see how Minnie will react to her return seeing as Abira whooped Minnie at the reunion last season. 

I do live for the friendship of Monie and Juicy. Juicy may be messy, but she is loyal. I do believe that Morlin obviously cheated and it is bound to come out. 

I just need all these little women to stop popping out babies. That mess ain't cute. I feel like they all do it b/c they wanna keep these men and that's not the case. Getting pregnant and being in a crappy relationship is constant on all the Little Women franchises. It's saddening. 

• Members
Isn't it dangerous for them to be on roller skates? Ain't at least one of them pregnant at any given time?

I feel bad for making Sam about her hair after seeing her cry about it falling out

The producers are SHADY for showing Minnie's ashy crusty feet

Sam serving me some Jennifer Lopez circa In Living Color teas

That light and her hair make her look like a blueberry

Andrea: "I'm pregnant"
Amanda: "What the hell!" Andrea is a bird. Why does she keep letting this loser f--k her with no condom? In addition to the pregnancy, he IS f--king other women

Monie hair watch

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I guess Sam got no problem wearing wigs now. It looks cute

Minnie and this damn wig!

When is Nico gonna come see his kid? Im ready for his messy ass

Bitch stay crying

Giiiirrrllll.......

Juicy: "I want to see what the baby mixed." You messy bitch

Monie hair watch

The editing was messed up. They were talking about the baby and it was day light. We get a Tanya talking head and it comes back and its dark

Juicy: "How do I bring bad energy?" all while bringing bad energy. I cant stand her anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Cheap, you are so wrong for posting that pic of Minnie 

And yes, Juicy is extra messy this season.  Like super extra!  Calling Morlin's ex friend and then saying that stupid chit at the table about Sam's baby?  She has the nerve to be upset because Minnie is encroaching on her territory in radio?  Well, isn't Juicy encroaching on the management business?  

As for Minnie, she whines way too much about being a little person as if she just woke up and is little.  "You don't know what I go thru".  She acts like this is Little People 101 and if she keeps at it, she won't be little anymore.  Minnie has had over 30 years to adjust to being a little person.  Each week, we hear about her struggles of being a little person.  None of the other ladies do this.  They are little and have accepted it.  Then she picks Morlin's party to announce her new career?  She so pathetic and her mother has no idea why when she's the one who groomed her.