Little Women: Atlanta

Cheap21

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Juicy said she doesnt like to wear wigs bc "why mes with perfection." Yet, she colors her hair with that Koolaid red and wears weave, both of which will cause more damage to her "perfection"

I do not find the twins cute anymore especially since that one twin got fat and they both stick up Minnie's ass

7QpruVC.png

C8jkOtN.png

3vwtnXo.png

n20Pli6.png

Ya48Jg1.png

cy7i0yg.png

1d1c8aca-60e9-4fa4-bfca-6290b60e0d30

Please register in order to view this content

Monie got a new hairstyle for every commercilal break!

Them heffas were so nosy, especially messy ass Juicy when it came to grilling J.Lo and her baby daddy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Tanya, with 2 small children and one with health problems, is pregnant again by a lowlife who doesn't take care of the first kid with her?  And here I thought she was a nice intelligent balance the show needed. She's as ratchet as the rest. 

The way she talks to Sam next week deserves a karate chop to the throat!  

• Members

These little bitches stay pregnant. I dont get it

"Oh god. There's always someone pregnant in this group."
"Or pretending to be pregnant!"

LMAO at that shade!

When Minnie said her idea to make Monie feel better was to go camping, Id have been like girl, bye!

• Members

None of them are classy IMO. 

I just thought that Tanya was gonna be a peacemaker and bring some class to the show as the ATL show is the most ratchet (and my fave). 

From what little I've seen of LA & NY, they are ratchet too. Dallas is about thisclose to surpassing ATL in the ratchet department though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Monie is irresponsible and I cant cosign with her. What is she doing in ATL that is preventing her form being withher child? Texas is all he knows and thats where his family is. She wants to uproot him from them and all that for what? Nothing is going on in ATL for her. That voicework aint taking off. She'll spend hundreds of dollars on hair and acting a fool on tv instead of moving near her son and trying to make it work

J. Lo is a damn fool. She did Sam wrong and look Nico is already flaking out

Finally an episode where one of the twins wasnt crying. Thats a relief

I dont get why Minnie continues to do all these working out scenes where they use the shadiest shots of her and she's out of breath. im glad she realized she has a health issue that extends being simply being little. Even for a small girl, she's obese and she needs to make a change.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Monie debuted three new hairstyles this episode

Bitch aint got a job yet her hair stay laid

Can we go one episode without this girl crying. Just one

Minnie said "girl, I've been there before" in reference to J.Lo's situation. Why is she lying again? When did her man leave her to raise her imaginary baby alone?

Speaking of J. Lo...she's a bird. She already got a baby with this dude, knowing he's flaky, so she gets pregnant by him again and puts her name on the lease for a bigger place to accommodate him and look she's stuck with all the expenses as he bails out. She's not just a bird, she's a stupid one at that

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I'm over Lil' J. Ho too. Her excuses for not wanting to use birth control are stupid, and then her sobbing over Nico not wanting to stay stupider. The writing was on the f-cking wall that he is a f-ckboi.

Why even entertain him? 

These little women need to gain some damn confidence b/c they stay getting with lames. I feel like Juicy and Sam are the only ones with sense on this show. 

• Members

Its good to see Sam in future eppies. 

Tanya is a waste of space.  She looks like a fool and needs to keep her mouth closed!  You get pregnant again by a loser, he moves in and out within a matter of 24 hours?  Sit the [!@#$%^&*] down! 

Monie has no problem starting a fight at a kid's bday party with the gremlins, but she don't think Minnie/Tanya is a good time or place?  Right!  She don't want to get tossed out of her building. 

While Minnie acted like a child, I understood her anger.  Her relationship with Juicy was on the mend and they hung together a few times.  I don't blame Juicy one bit for not wanting to be around Minnie's mother, but she should have said something to Minnie.  A no show?  Can't get behind that. 

• Members

Why is she sitting like that? Monie about Minnie: "All that space for just you?" Well she is fat.

Monie hair watch

Why the hell would Juicy go to a party for Cora? That party looked wack anyway

Notice how Cora had a party thrown for her yet she had none of her friends there. Morlin got a party thrown for him, yet he had no friends there. Lifetime needs to at least hire some extras to make this s--t look real.

Minnie threatening to beat up a pregnant woman

These chicks love saying the word "girl" on this show. Hey girl. Girl, girl. Whats up girl. Gggggiiiiiiirrrrrlllll

"That aint funny!" The producers had to have edited that line. Juicy's bobblehead is cute. I like it. Liar is a hater