Little Women: Atlanta

Cheap21

• Members

I used to love Juicy but I cant defend her messy actions. She needs to sit down and shut up. She is on a nationally syndicated radio show and she's worried about Minnie doing a podcast? They aint even on the same level. With that said, Minnie knew exactly what she was doing when she dropped her news

Im starting to not like Sam and she was the only normal one here. She is turning up to secure her spot.  She seems to stick her nose where it doesnt belong and start sh-t

Can they just give Abira a permanent spot already? She passed her audition and she brings a different dynamic to the group to shake things up. I like her

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Can we discuss last episode about the last episode when Minnie got p*ssed about Abira wearing her waders, and Abira reacted by offering to tape all the waders together so Minnie could finally fit them?! 

Please register in order to view this content

Abira is a hoot. 

And I'm sorry, but I love Juicy. She can do no wrong in my book. Especially, when it comes to her terrorizing Minnie's lying a**. 

• Members

[IMG]

[IMG]

Juicy looking like Ursula's sister

[IMG]
DEAD at Juicy laughing at the mess she invited Abira to pop off on.  I wanted her to knock them out. This one looked ugly with her big fat head. If I was Monie, I wouldnt have accepted her apology that quick

[IMG]
I see Sam is VERY comfortable with the wigs now

[IMG]
J.Lo got a new wig too

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
Monie Hair Watch

[IMG]
[IMG]
Ewwww

• Members

Monie Hair Watch

Tanya's a ho. She be married on Saturday and be cheating by Monday

LOL....at the Andrea dropping kicking Mamabear Minnie. "She's not family to me..." That says it all. She was being petty as hell

Juicy is nosy. Why does she want to be part of Tanya's engagement discussion when she dont f--k with you like that? I wouldnt tell her anything either. Scratch that. Tanya is stupid to go to her later. Dont complain when Minnie throws it in your face

She stay crying

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Why is Sam on tv lying about being 22? She looks at least 32

Monie Hair Watch

Good to Minnie for not forgiving Andrea right there. Leave the little bitch hanging

[IMG]

Looking like little demon cholas

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Monie Hair Watch. She got alot of mileage out of this red wig

New wigs all around!

Juicy dont need that damn house. Monie needs to shut up though about kids. Juicy's old ass dont need children

That fine ass man is Tanya's father? He looks so young. Id be one of her friends that would f--k him before he went back to NY

Von is such fool. I am glad he decided not to marry the little thot

Andrea turns into too much of a bitch when she's pregnant, more so than usual. Amanda gotta take it bc thats her twin, but Minnie stay letting her abuse her. You dont want the bassinet? Politely ask them to return it or just ship to Texas for your parents to use since we know where that baby is going to end up anyway

Wow, so Andrea actually wants to give her baby up for adoption. She's a bird. She'll have this baby and then get pregnant next year. I really cant stand her. "Having to take care of Aubrey and the baby." Notice she doesnt mention anything about her son in her future. Like no plans to take him back or move closer to him

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Andrea is a mess!  First...because she's upset with Minnie, she disrespects her sister's fiance and the ring he bought.  She was wrong on every level.  Then she thinks about giving her baby up for adoption because she can't take care of another kid?  So yeah, lets dump this new kid off on someone other than my parents.  Her parents are taking care of her first, her second and now someone else should take care of the 3rd?  What a disgusting bitch!

Tanya's father is fine and yes, Von waking up and deciding not to marry that slut bucket makes me happy.  Tanya does not want Von.  She just needs a baby daddy until Nico comes around.  

Sam is 22?  

Image result for lies gif

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Ms. Minnie died in a hit and run

https://people.com/tv/little-women-atlanta-ashley-minnie-ross-dead-hit-run-car-accident/

So awful. I hope she is at peace now. 

I only watched here and there, but I'll never forget all the laughs and screencaps and gifs this thread gave me. 

Edited by DRW50