YRBB

DAYS: February 2016 Discussion Thread

What the heck is the point of Finn? I don't mind him, I just don't know why he's on the show. I must've missed something because I have no clue how he knows Shawn. For a minute I thought Finn was going to hit on Claire.

Brady's ukelele... no.

I think they brought Finn on to be a Nicole/Daniel roadblock, just about the time they switched directions and killed off Daniel. Just my speculation.

Ugh to these ridiculous Brady and Theresa scenes.

Belle is such a bitch ("it's my money SHAWN and I can spend it how I want to" with her bitch face on) and all Shawn does is chase after her and defend her to Claire. Why is she so nasty and bitter and bitchy?

JPL needs a haircut.

Higley must be half way out the door with what's on-air. Kate's had more airtime than she's had in months and months. LOL

The shrine to Daniel still exists, and they take the time to even show his picture. Such an insult to Tom and Alice Horton's memorial. And Victor, how about Deimos being behind Bo's captivity. Why even use Daniel as an example? Lord.

Guess it was nice to see Caroline today. I'm ready for Maggie to fall off the wagon and walk in on Caroline and Victor. LOL. But they don't seem to know where they want to go with these three.

I think the reason why JPL's hair is long like that is because he wanted to resemble the last actor that played Philip, who was Jay Kenneth Johnson.

JPL needs a haircut.

I think the reason why JPL's hair is long like that is because he wanted to resemble the last actor that played Philip, who was Jay Kenneth Johnson.

I highly doubt that. He hasnt played Phillip in ages and in 5 years, would it really be that difficult for the audience to accept that Phillip got a haircut? The hair doesnt make him look any more like JKJ. It ages him and looks unprofessional and unkept, which is wrong for the role they are going for with Phillip as a CEO. Speaking of which, Im going to need him to stop doing these stupid ugly faces

nfr59wG.png

Edited by Cheap21

JPL needs a haircut.

I highly doubt that. He hasnt played Phillip in ages and in 5 years, would it really be that difficult for the audience to accept that Phillip got a haircut? The hair doesnt make him look any more like JKJ. It ages him and looks unprofessional and unkept, which is wrong for the role they are going for with Phillip as a CEO. Speaking of which, Im going to need him to stop doing these stupid ugly faces

nfr59wG.png

Yesss. Thank you.

And that face! I noticed it big time yesterday so LOL at you mentioning it. He's awful.

JPL is another awful actor who got employed by a soap. Days has some awful ones on right now besides JPL. JPL continues his facial expression acting on Days…his speed reading/stuttering acting….its so annoying. He needs acting lessons.

Edited by Soapsuds

Grandma Belle just needs to go. 

I guess she didn't apply the constructive criticism and put it to good use... 

IMG_0455.jpg

Well I think style-wise (and only style-wise) she is better than her last run

Why can't the background music stay in the background? The loud generic music is so annoying!

Wasn't JKJ's hair short when he left DAYS last time? I can't remember much from DAYS then but I remember that Hallmark movie he was in at the time and his hair was short.

Why was Chase sitting around with Tony, spilling all the tea knowing that not only Hope, but his father warned him against him?'

What was the point of bringing Shawn back? His story or lack there of sucks. And now they are teasing him with nonfactor Lani? Yawn

Edited by Cheap21

It was dreadful having the pretty ones all in scenes together the other day (Fynn, Lani, Shawn).

Today was ok. I had to laugh at the music playing as Hope's house caught on (mini) fire. As Andre spied on them of course. I loved him making fun of them and mocking Rafe coming to Hope's rescue. It's so annoying how she needs him and how he constantly says "we're in this together". It was so nice seeing Rafe with Eduardo and Gabi (though all three could go tomorrow and I'd be happy) and it was nice seeing Hope with Jennifer today (for all of two seconds before it was back up Rafe's behind). Hope's murder hungry now, she can't wait to go plug Andre.

Ugh to all of it.

And ugh to Ciara and Chase. I just don't care about this Ciara at the moment. She's on too much.

LOL at Joey telling Steve not to touch him. Kayla looks like she suspects something else is up. Steve made a mistake (of course) not telling Kayla about boning Ava. And ugh at Braun chewing the scenery. And she chewed it HARD.

I liked John and Marlena. It was nice to finally see them. I feel sorry for John and Drake did a good job today, IMO, showing me how sad John was at everything that he was denied. I did notice a bunch of anvils today with them. I bet John's daddy is the head of the organization he wants to take down.