Celebrity Big Brother (2016)

NothinButAttitude

• Members

'You absolute legend!' CBB hosts Emma Willis and Rylan Clark praised by Twitter for 'grilling' first evictee Winston McKenzie...but others slam show as a 'witch-hunt'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3391193/You-absolute-legend-CBB-hosts-Emma-Willis-Rylan-Clark-praised-Twitter-grilling-evictee-Winston-McKenzie-homophobic-comments.html#ixzz3wlRo1agw 

it was dissappointing going on other forums and seeing people praise Emma's tactics but Im glad others are disgusted by her

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see how anyone has sympathy with Winston. His homophobic views are very well known in the UK as he has dabbled in every conceivable political party and he got what he deserved when he was raked over the coals. 

That said, I do find John Partridge very slimy and insincere. It's interesting how melodramatic his reaction was in comparison to Christopher, who has just as much right to be offended. 

Emma's interview didn't bother me. She was blatantly against him and it got the press coverage the show wanted. Mission accomplished. 

• Members

Tiffany going in on Angie gave me life! Yes, welcome to the house New York! Them bitches know not to mess with her now. I love that she is slowly starting to come into her own after being a nonfactor the first week. She has nothing in common with these people and I dont blame her. So glad she has immunity.

Im glad Angie is staying in the house bc she is one of the characters that actually stand out

Overall this season so far is a letdown coming off last. Its hard to top the Farrah, Jenna, Austin, James, Janice combo. The casting there was gold.

• Members

Speaking of Austin, watching him on BOTS tonight solidified why I couldn't stand his ass last season and boggled by why then general audience did. He was such a twat tonight on BOTS when it came to Angie. Yes, Angie is a mess but he was just finding a way to call her out her name and bad mouth her. I am glad that he got only silence from the audience. Plus, I don't know what James sees him. He stayed interrupted him the entire show. James couldn't even speak without Austin butting in. Gosh, I cannot stand him. 

I am glad that before Jonathan left the house, he gave Tiffany immunity. This provides her more time to win over even more of the audience. I do hope that someone like Kristina, Stephanie, or John go home this week. None of them bring anything to the show. Well Steph does but I am over here constant crying and moaning. Just screw Jeremy already and get over it. I wish NY would throw him the p*ssy so drama can start. She'd so be the type to do so.

Archived