Celebrity Big Brother (2016)

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh hell yes im in. I'm feeling this show! And not just because of New York. It seems good! 

I couldn't get past the audience booing. WTF? There should be more control over them. Horrible. I guess this is normal/OK for shows from that country but I was still really taken aback by it.

LOL. Freaking New York. I gotta get used to calling her 'Tiff. I love when she was waiting for them to discuss the suitcases and was like "Please give me my sh!t please give me my sh!t" LMFAO...I also love how she was acting nice with everyone, calling girls cute & getting them tap water...only a matter of time before she wreaks havoc on everyone LMAo can't wait

• Members

Eww. Says something about the UK. 

Makes me appreciate Julie a bit more b/c she can at least put her biases aside during exit interviews. Emma and Davina apparently can't. They allow their personal feelings to come out in their interviews. Especially, Emma last season of CBBUK. She was so nasty to most of the US players w/ the exception of Scoop, Janice, and kiss ass Austin.  

• Members

tumblr_o0k201UPY41s55rl4o1_500.gif

tumblr_o0k201UPY41s55rl4o5_500.gif
tumblr_o0k201UPY41s55rl4o6_r1_500.gif
LOL

not feeling Gemma either. Im also not feeling the two guys that volunteered themselves into the box. It was a calculated manipulative move to make themselves look like the heroes. BB should have said you cant pick yourself. And then when they refused to take the luxury food; Id be like F the house! Im in a damn box. They have freedom; thats their luxury

• Members

I think we should be careful about posting links to YT channels...they're being watched by Channel 5. 

I agree that Kristina should be first to go. And she will be. She's a pro dancer on Strictly Come Dancing, she's an absolute nobody...it's interesting that Jonathan Cheban didn't know who Nancy was given her media profile in the UK has been huge for over a decade. 

Winston is just so disgusting and I am hopeful he'll be second or third to go. He really is a pig. 

Archived