Sign in to follow this  
Toups

2016: The Directors and Writers Thread

23 minutes ago, JONNYSBRO said:

How old is Gary Tomlin? btw i think Jean Passanante should be named a producer for GH.  Jean should have say so in casting, production and other things. it  would be smart if Frank made Jean a producer for GH

No it wouldn't. You really need to stop with this insanity 

If Jean has 25 years in biz and since shes arrived GH has been steady and healthier then ever. she should have more control of show. frank is still EP but anything she wants to push her voice should be heard. Her title should be co exec producer like Sally and Chuck were for YR.

5 hours ago, JONNYSBRO said:

If Jean has 25 years in biz and since shes arrived GH has been steady and healthier then ever. she should have more control of show. frank is still EP but anything she wants to push her voice should be heard. Her title should be co exec producer like Sally and Chuck were for YR.

I think this whole argument is pointless.  There's no money to throw around to pay anybody extra for an extra title.  I have not read in print anywhere about Ms. Passanante being unhappy or feeling like she is not heard, so let's not borrow trouble, people!

Y&R:

- Charles Pratt Jr. last listed as Executive Producer and Head Writer on December 6

- Sally Sussman Morina first listed as Co-Executive Producer and Head Writer on December 7

- Kay Alden first listed as Story Consultant on December 7

On 11/25/2016 at 4:21 PM, RavenWhitney said:

Gary is retirement age. I doubt ABC would hire him to be EP.  

Tours: Neither Chris Van Etten nor Suzanne Flynn have written a script in three weeks, unless they wrote this week which I've not seen (I"m caught up to last Thurs). Are they out?

And Kate Hall removed Y&R from her Facebook and twitter, wonder if she was let go after her one year contract ended?

Suzanne Flynn is listed in the writer's credits for the Dec. 19th 2016 episode.

16 hours ago, RavenWhitney said:

Cyndy Kelly listed as Days script writer. She was on staff in past.

Is she pissed that she got rehired lol

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

Sign in to follow this