Brady_fan

DAYS: Actress Returning Full Time!!!

Does anyone else question how potentially awkward this could be for Nadia and her ex boyfriend Brandon Beemer? I mean it's not like they only dated for a few months.. They were a serious couple for years.

YES! Just what this show needed. She only began taping last week? I could have sworn she was already coming for a visit and have been expecting her to show up any day now

Edited by Cheap21

YES! Just what this show needed. She only began taping last week? I could have sworn she was already coming for a visit and have been expecting her to show up any day now

She's back in January for a guest stint.

And then back full time in May. 

I'm glad she's returning. 16 years later, she's definitely a "veteran" now. And this completes the returns of the Last Blast crew (note: Mimi is NOT needed back. Ever.) 

I just hope she isn't a desperately scheming 3rd party interloper or prostitute. After the way she's been written in the past 5 years, there's nowhere to go but up. I hope. 

thanks! I knew I wasnt crazy. Man I hate Days taping schedule.