YRBB

Daily Hotness

I'm back! I was too busy and wasn't feeling it, but on this Monday, October 16, 2017, hotness returns!

1YwsbeY.jpg

On 10/13/2017 at 8:44 PM, vetsoapfan said:

Keeping the thread alive....

tumblr_owoqgbXmmv1w7rjkvo1_540.png

tumblr_ot3bqupda41tvk4g1o1_540.jpg

TEW MUCH! :wub:

Thank you for your valiant efforts in keeping the thread going! Hotness Never Stops!

Edited by YRBB

3 hours ago, YRBB said:

TEW MUCH! :wub:

Thank you for your valiant efforts in keeping the thread going! Hotness Never Stops!

I'm glad that you like at least some of the pictures I post. Everyone's taste is so different, and I do tend to gravitate towards posting images I personally find sexy, but I still want everyone else to get an occasional tingle too, LOL!

12 minutes ago, vetsoapfan said:

I'm glad that you like at least some of the pictures I post. Everyone's taste is so different, and I do tend to gravitate towards posting images I personally find sexy, but I still want everyone else to get an occasional tingle too, LOL!

Oh, I pretty much like all the photos you post, although I tend to select my personal favorites & it cuts down on those huuuuge quote bubbles that just repeat tons of pics over and over again (which drives me crazy! lol). 

3 minutes ago, YRBB said:

Oh, I pretty much like all the photos you post, although I tend to select my personal favorites & it cuts down on those huuuuge quote bubbles that just repeat tons of pics over and over again (which drives me crazy! lol). 

I tend just to delete huge quote bubbles from any site, only keeping the text or pictures that really catch my interest.

You kept in the picture of Matthew Camp, I noticed, who is a MAJOR BABE and my future husband...or at least boytoy!