Days: December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It would have to be Claire. Ciara cannot be a spokes model until she can do a much better job of delivering her lines.

I think Chase, Theo and Claire all have potential, so that's nice. They were smart to keep Chase around since the show is a tad bit inbred. Plus the actor is cute, I just hope they don't turn him into a nut. 

• Members

Most models have to just be capable of taking good pictures. Ciara would have been fine in the role. It's really unfortunate VJ is not more natural (like the actress who plays Claire), because she has so much story-line potential there.

• Members

I like the idea of Ciara and Chase as a couple -- with Claire as a spoiler, someone Chase falls in love with and dates for awhile, not realizing that Ciara loves him until Claire sees it and convinces him he belongs with her (Ciara) -- but they have to recast Ciara.  That girl's lack of acting ability is sure to sink whatever romantic potential might come her character's way.

Also, DAYS needs to think about introducing more characters to this new group of teens who aren't related to Ciara, Claire and Joey.  Having just Chase and Theo there as "outsiders" doesn't afford them much wiggle room in the romantic department, if you know what I mean.  ;)

• Members

Tyler Kiriakis would be a great addition and JJ should have been aged with this bunch. A new female teen would be great as the child of one of Shawn & Belle's recurring classmates back in 2002. 

Bo's death should have taking place during May Sweeps. We could have learn if his tumor during November sweeps and between November and February (Feb. Sweeps) different characters from the past could have return to visit him. Carly and Billie could have return to visit him and offer their love and support (cue flashbacks from Reckell and RKK time with Carly and all three Billies) and during that time both could have mended fences with Hope. Chelsea could have came home to see him and bond with Ciara. Nicholas Alamain could drop in to visit Bo and reconnect with Shawn. Have a big family day at the pub with all the Bradys in the mix with returning Kim, Shane, Frankie, Max, Stephanie, Rex, Cassie, Sami, and Carrie. Later Greta could have visited and thanked Bo for saving from the swamp, during visit she could reconnect with Eric and run into Nicole. By February Sweeps he could have a sit back and receive ghostly visits from Shawn, Zack, Isabella, Britta, and Megan Hathaway (DiMera) and later a visit from Patrick Lockhart to apologize for the past and ask for forgiveness. During his last few months have walks down memory lane with family members and by May send him off and a big St. Luke funeral with the returnees back again for the funeral. #Days50

• Members

I agree that Bo's funeral was fast but honestly it hit the high points. The right emotion was there, it's going to drive story forward and I thought the acting was on spot! Plus with all the death and despair lately I don't really want weeks or months of funeral and grief. It would have been great to have Bo's death trickle until May however having PR back until then would have blown the budget and we are facing renewal/cancellation here. Bi still got his final adventure with Steve and to day goodbye to his family in Salem. That's enough for me. 

Sidenote: I loved seeing Lauren Boles  picture in the funeral episode. I have never understood why the show is afraid to show a previous actor's photo or flashback when the role had been recast. I think it's a nod to the shows history and viewers are certainly smart enough to knkw the difference, concise ring we've watched the previous and current actors. Also josh style did a great job on the funeral episode. His years looked so real and I agree that he is one if the weakest actors on the show but he really impressed me on Wednesdays show. 

Archived