Days: December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't stand Brady and Theresa, what a crap pairing. Are they popular? Brady's a weak simp and she's so freaking annoying. Whats worse is she's played by an actress you can tell won't leave unless someone hands her a pink slip so we're probably stuck watching this budget druggie wench character til the end. Blech, I don't like them.

I loved the Patch and Kayla Trapped in the Closet scenes  :wub: I'm not sure how much longevity they'll have once this journey back together is over but I'll take it while it lasts.

I kind of like Gabi and JJ? The model stuff is so boring and ridiculous though.

Daniel and his Australian copy can bounce already, Nicole deserves better.

• Members

I agree the model stuff is pretty silly. As if any company is going to have an unknown convicted felon as their spokes person. I'm on board with JJ and Gabi as well.

Kate Mansi is doing really well selling her fear of Ben. Every time he holds the baby she looks like she wants to jump out of her skin.

• Members

It's not like Kate, Theresa or Nicole are innocent flowers here. LOL. And Kate was Gabi's accomplice. I didn't even flinch over it. I did like seeing Theresa's discomfort and awkwardness with JJ there and LOL'd at Kate constantly placating her.

• Members

Yet another major issue with soaps today. Once upon a time, committing even smaller crimes was a big deal, let alone murder, kidnapping, etc, and many characters weren't outright, should-be-in-jail, criminals. Now, everyone stabs, kills, rapes, kidnaps, attacks like it's normal and, worse, there is usually no consequence.

When did actual drama get replaced by one long succession of 'exciting, jaw-dropping' heinous crimes?

• Members

I would think within the next few weeks. He was there for the 50th anniversary cast photo that was shot on a filming break in the beginning of August. And I think they are about five months out for filming so that would likely put him on air through the end of December if I had to guess. My guess is he wrapped filming right before that break and they invited him back for the cast photo. I think Rob has been working on other stuff since then, he's been posting about it on Twitter.

• Members

Jennifer, Doug and Julie weren't at the funeral?  Seriously?  Joey?  JJ?  Theresa?  I didn't expect Chelsea, but family members ON THE SHOW are a no-brainier. Why didn't Clare place a flower on her grandfather's casket?  So much wrong.

Kimberly's flight was grounded.  Really?  Patsy Pease works cheap now, I'm sure. 

I I just really felt like this funeral could've been such a WIN for DAYS by bringing back old favorites with a connection to Bo.  As it was, it came off as a funeral for a character who's not really dead. 

Archived