Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Members

Cane is not a Newman and has no ties to that family. I think its safe to say that Sage won't be anywhere near him. She is JFP's new leading heroine. On Y&R, those can only be anchored by Newman peen. I had my money on Cane as Abby's new fling because Abby and Stitch are DOA. 

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First time I've watched in a week.  

I don't get how KSu is playing (or is being directed to play) Sage.  Her odd facial expressions and the way she's lashing out at anyone, for any reason is not doing the character any favors.  I'm surprised that they let Faith get away with blowing her off.

Whats up with Ian/Patty/Phyllis/Victor??  That entire sequence was strange to watch.  It certainly wasn't compelling.  What's the point of this meeting?  Did they even tell the story of how Ian and Patty escaped the Newman fire?  Or how Patty nursed him back to health?  

Its obvious that JFP and UpChuck aren't invested in these stories and characters, so how do they expect us to be

• Members

The story is a retread.  As poorly developed as Sage is, combined with the weird acting choices that KSu is making, it's impossible to feel sorry for her.  Nick?  Eh.  Wait a couple months and his Potent Newman Manparts will impregnate someone else.

• Members

Not to start something (okay maybe that's what I'm doing --not usually my style but I just have to) but celine12 and rlj, you both say the same thing. It's like both of your posts are interchangeable. You agree on the same points, rant about the same things, have the same obsessions, hate the same characters, post at the same times. It's uncanny really. :huh:

• Administrator

How do? For wanting to spend time with her mom and new baby brother? She didn't say anything negative towards Sage.   Sage was the one who snapped at Faith, and Faith had every right to not want to talk Sage. 

• Members

ITA the  little actress is just  amazing, otherwise I wouldn't get so angry with Faith.  lol!  But the fact is Faith is spoiled because her parents let her do whatever she wants all the time.  Sage was wrong to snap at Faith, but she apologized right away.  

Archived