Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Monday's episode was entertaining. It's so great to have MM back on the show. I'm certain she's totally faking it to bust Neil. Please unleash devious Hilary on GC! If they don't, basically Hevon are dead and buried with no storyline.

And, gosh, I so love to hate sanctimonious Christine. I'd love for Phyllis to end up helping Adam because of their common foe. Would that dare do this with a declawed Phyllis? Certainly the old Phyllis would be all-in. 

Now I'm not one for kid stuff but I did totally fall for the Lauren skyping the kids back to Adam. And, Mariah's awkwardness around kids shows how CG's can take nothing scenes and give them life. 

• Members

Oh thank god that Sage made it safely downstairs :rolleyes: 

Very clumsy episode.  I didn't get a sense of panic from anyone, they're all just standing there

The devil avatar on Kev's laptop :blink:

Dylan the savior paratrooper :blink: 

Adam "disappearing" by going into the stairwell :P

Patty on the loose 

And the red-caped bad guy roaming around unaffected by the smoke that is choking everyone else :rolleyes:

Its just so very ridiculous

• Members

Yup.  The towering inferno of crap. 

They played the theme music today over this ridiculousness like they were all gonna die!  Is nothing sacred anymore on this show?  Does Pratt have to ruin the specialness of the theme music along with the rest of the show's credibility?  I guess so.  I wonder if the actors feel like douche bags running around that fake disaster set for the 90th time and so soon after the last disaster at the Underground.  I'm glad Sharon doesn't have to participate in this fiasco, that's the only bright spot for me. 

• Members

This type of event is something they could have easily wiped off a 1/3 of the cast and start fresh. Unfortunately it's failing at every moment and is requiring a suspension of suspension of disbelief. Like how in the world did Patty just check out of Fairview for the evening and donned her traditional cat costume? 

It was a fairly disorganized episode and the acting is generally way off which is why Y&R really needs to stop with this type of stunt because usually the fall so flat(hello Clear Springs, Richard Hightower bombing, diamond heist, and that hellish fiasco back in February.) 

If we're comparing this to the Towerning Inferno then this so should have happened to Nick and Sage:

With that said, the worst is far from over for us viewers. Brace yourselves because....

Archived