Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm still a month behind but just got to the Adam reveal which is actually pretty good, Hartley and MCE really put in work (specifically MCE during the Adam Paragon reveal at the loft and then Hartley when Billy confronted Adam at the GC Lounge), so did Bergman, Braeden, and Gina T (I LOVE Phyllis and Victor together, them teaming up against Ian was awesome). I'm going to try to speed through these episodes so I can post in real time again and not bore you guys talking about old stuff.

As for the broadway star, you can always tell when a JFP pet is flopping because she goes out of her way to make sure all of the characters worship them, that they get as much try hard sympathy story bait as possible and that they're easily forgiven for any wrong doing. At least Jessica Collins could act her ass off, Sullivan makes Cady McClain look like Bette Davis.

• Members

I'm hoping Hilary does remember but is going to rake Neil over the coals instead of just another amnesia story.  And maybe it's just me but Devon is so blah to me now.  At least we are done with hearing him yell and scream about someone needing to FIND MY WIFE!!!  

• Members

Brenda Dickson is blaming CBS for Facebook showing 6 likes on her photo instead of 170. Can someone tell this woman that CBS is not affiliated with Facebook and probably wouldn't waste their time changing the amount of likes on this woman's picture even if they could? 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Sharon should be back at Jabot, working with the models, where she belongs.  She should not be back in the home being drugged, which the past several regimes have stuck her.

The entire contract cast appeared in today's episode with the exception of Esther(Delia's Grandmother...hello...Delia Project...along with Jess Walton, her wealthy grandmother...two glaring omissions from a benefit for DeeDee), Sharon Case(in storyline purgatory at the sanitarium), and Hunter King (along with Lachlan Buchanon, on his way to recurring)...hopefully working with an acting coach...

Please let a beam land on Sag....A flaming beam. Her offspring w/ Dicholas can flatline as well...

• Members

Kyle and Summer are basically the new Noah and Eden-a boring young couple who could be important but are on the back-burner and the show tries to keep throwing some bones at them for years trying very unsuccessfully to make it work. 

Storyline purgatory is right. I'm not even sure what to call the story that Sharon is in right now other than her weirdest since her marriage to Tucker. Then again we haven't even seen Sharon or Patty in what two weeks? We haven't seen them since the fight or even what happened afterward. They're not even bothering to write for it at all it appears. Unless of course Pratt wants to have Sharon and Dylan have their own Kimberly/Peter lobotomy scene. 

Archived