Days: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is the only SL that is falling flat for me.  Adventures with thise 60 year olds is tired.  Bo should have returned to a hostile Hope thus putting a period to Bope once and for all.  Steve must have return to the chair of that rocky prop after each commercial break.  So annoying.  

Hoping Marlena gets a new love interest.  John can stay gone!  

• Members

I really enjoyed today's show but yeesh @ some of those wigs. Hope's especially was horrible. I thought Jennifer and Gabi looked nice though. 

Is Sal Stowers going to get better? She's been so persistently wooden. Are we supposed to think she's genuinely interested in Rafe?

Looking forward to Abby finding out about Ben

• Members

I'm ready for these Caroline visions and garbage to stop. I don't care about Bo coming back to Hope only to leave again in a few months. It's made the whole Aiden/Hope pairing completely moot and pointless, but at least this will get Chad off the hook.

• Members

OK. What type of theme was the gala b/c I am trying to picture what era these hairstyles come from and I am drawing blank. Same with the clothes too. I know DAYS ain't got no budget but damn. They should've just had a regular gala and got these women some nice, cheap dresses to wear. What Hope had on today almost made me holler and breakdown into tears. She looked a hot ass MESS. 

• Members

watching now and WTF. Adrienne looks the worse. Kate and Teresa....yuck! Eve and Jennifer look decent. Oh god Hope just showed up. A mess

Ben is dumb as f--k. Why doesnt he have a lock on his phone?

I dont understand the point of this gala. Why is there a party BEFORE the wedding? 

I get that Aiden is desperate but this plan is so stupid. Why would he kill Hope the night of his wedding? Being a lawyer, he should know that he'd be the first suspect, especially given the controversy behind his first wife's death

The Bo nonsense is so contrived. Why does he keep calling just Hope? You obviously cant reach her. Call Roman, Kayla or someone else to confirm that you have been abducted and trying to make your way back home

Lani......snooze

ETA: So Bo finally called someone and its his mother that he knows has memory problems. Im also sick of her theatrics

• Members

I thought it was a Halloween party. Jesus. No wonder I couldn't figure out who anyone was supposed to be. I knew they'd been talking about a gala for awhile, but oops! They looked so ridiculous, I truly thought they had to be Halloween costumes. 

Archived