GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Emme is great as Lulu love her fantastic hire. I actually liked Emme as Abby on YR much better then Melissa Ordway. She killed it yesterday. Melrose Genie and Finola signed big contracts we are getting to them have patience. The improvements have been fab and all the smarttv compliments. I think people just are addicted to hating GH u will never ever love the show no matter what. It's okay more smarttv for us is all I will say it's like the finest wine people.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: I felt the same way. Overall, I like Dom, but he was not acting like someone who was losing the love of his life at all. I've wanted to like Valerie, but she was ridiculous yesterday. Having her in that costume while having such a serious conversation did not help. Dillon continues to be a non entity unfortunately. I do not look forward to a possible Dillon/LuLu hook up at all. 

• Members

Anybody know who played Dr. Schaumberg on Tuesday, the medical worker who did the rush test on Jason's DNA for Carly?

Please register in order to view this content

He must be an Ashley Madison user. He seems to have a lot of need for local hotel rooms.

• Members

LW has a pretty decent gig with steady work. Why wouldn't she stick around? It isn't like there are many other opportunities for her to pursue in daytime anymore. I've not always liked the character or storyline that LW has had to play but I do believe she cares about her work and gives it her all. I give her credit for that.

Today's episode is another yawn fest. THIS is supposed to be an epic week? Good God.......BORING!

• Members

Wow. Time really has passed. I can't believe LW has been Carly for 10 years either.  I agree that much like KKL and Sharon Case LW brings energy and a work ethic to her role. I'm not one to feel sorry for actors with steady, well paying jobs, but playing the crap Carly has been getting lately has to be demoralizing. Of course, I feel that way about nearly every female role on the show right now.  Which of them has it worse, I can't say, but I sure wouldn't want to be playing Carly or Maxie right now. 

• Members

The reveal was a hot mess with awful acting. There was nothing smart about yesterday's show.

Lawd...Brytni Sarpy can't act!! She was horrible again today. She needs her pink slip ASAP!!  Roger Howarth..ugh….what kind of acting was that today? That was just downright awful!  Carly took the whole hour to get out of the car…and in the previews she trips over some branches….lawd ….just horrible!!

• Members

Who the hell edited the first five minutes? Helen Keller? the kids on a loop and Sonny over and over...Good Lawd, what were they doing beside their job???

I've never been a big DZ fan, and yesterday, he fell flat as a pancake. ER stepped it up, and it was great to see Maxie take her home at the end.  That's what friends do.   Valerie should never have been a contract role, the writing for her has been lousy, and she should have been slowly introduced, not thrust. An eventual contract after proving whether she  was up to it would have been a better idea.

Please send Kaka to jail, and throw away the key.  Kelly Sullivan   Hayley Erin is just ...ugghhh.

Suds, RH is just playing a wild and uh cuh razy guy...

Please register in order to view this content

Archived