GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Despite Ames saying she can't remember her lines, I would also buy this. Hell, Nathan Varni didn't even know her damn name, called her "Audrey Harding" on Twitter and pretended it was his "assistant" that screwed it up (we all know he tweets on his own so that's just covering his ass.) They probably forgot Elizabeth had any family on the show, off canvas or otherwise, and wrote it in later.

LMAO I also chuckled at MidgetLulu stomping off in those ginormous heels. I am so hot and cold with Emme Rylan and I usually think she's dreadful but I'm hoping she delivers in today's episode, haven't watched it yet.

• Members

So Carly gets in a car accident and that delays the truth coming out but did the TBTB expect us to forget that Carly DOESN'T drive? I mean it's been a MAJOR part of her character over the years that she doesn't drive. Am I forgetting some storyline where she all the sudden started driving?

• Members

Carly has driven quite a bit in the past years.  In fact, she was in a car accident in 2008 when Jason thought Carly hit Liz.  She was rushing home to tell Jax they were preggers.  Carly driving is nothing new or odd.  She hates it and is bad at it, but she does drive.  

• Members

Thanks guys! My bad. I guess I'm just so used to the past regime pretending things didn't exist, that I thought this was a case of that, too. I definitely remember her learning from Zander but for some reason thought she stopped again afterwards. You're right though Andrea, I remember the incident with Liz.

The show has been pretty good the past couple of days. I hope they can get Rachel Ames back for at least another day or two because Liz is going to need someone to talk to after all of this falls out and Audrey is maybe the only person who could make anyone sympathize with her.

Archived