dm.

Y&R: Actress returns

They killed Liz off in 2010 and I doubt they would even bring him back if that wasn't the case...It's the same for the others as well...

Sadly, yes, that's the point. TPTB have no clue what they are doing, and what former and/or current fans want to see. That's why the current state of the show is...what it is. :(

I like LH, so I don't mind having her back on screen. It also explains why they kept Ester around. Please don't make the kid Kevin's! I do believe that Billy will actually sympathize with her on WHY she got pregnant. I'd rather have Chloe as a legit obstacle to Bacteria than some newcomer inserting themselves in. Plus, Chloe confronting Adam will be worth at least a few good scenes. I'm just waiting for them to finally reveal who 'really' killed Delia. 

She definitely conceived. Last time she came back she looked about 6 months along and was trying to hide it when she ran into Billy.  I guess she could have had a late loss, but that would be a strange writing choice given everything they did to set this scenario up.

Its a different writing team though so they just may not care for that development

Yeah, loading the show with a bunch of women pushing 70 will really get those ratings to skyrocket.

Agreed. The show already has more than its share. However, I'd love for Pratt (and only he could do this) to create a character for Brenda  - put her in the mental institute and have her be obsessed with Jill, so much so that she escapes and wearing something like this to the Jabot office. Ah, the good old days when Dynasty style evening wear doubled for work wear! 

download.jpg

Yeah, loading the show with a bunch of women pushing 70 will really get those ratings to skyrocket.

Can't be any worse than what YOUR team loaded the show with.

Right, no one wants to ancient crones. That's why Jeanne Cooper, Frances Reid, Anna Lee, Helen Wagner, Charita Bauer, Mary Stuart, Ruth Warrick and their peers were universally reviled by the audience who threatened to boycott daytime TV over their appearances.

Got it.

((Wink, wink))

LOL!

Right, no one wants to ancient crones. That's why Jeanne Cooper, Frances Reid, Anna Lee, Helen Wagner, Charita Bauer, Mary Stuart, Ruth Warrick and their peers were universally reviled by the audience who threatened to boycott daytime TV over their appearances.

Got it.

((Wink, wink))

LOL!

Loving you , couldn't have said it better myself!

Got it.

((Wink, wink))

LOL!

Loving you , couldn't have said it better myself!

Merci beaucoup. :)

Interesting, considering that when I started watching Y&R as a boy, it wasn't young and hot Megan or Sharon that I loved the most, but "a bunch of women pushing 70" like Jill and Katherine. Because of those two, I became an eternal fan. But, yeah, let's throw everyone over 40 out! Bring in talentless bimbos, please. Because those inspire devoted viewing!