GH: October 2015 discussion thread

• Members

Guza was talented back when Wendy Riche was the EP.  That's a LONG time ago.  Having the show all about Sonny was driving the ratings down.  It's why Ron was brought in as headwriter in the first place.  Going back to Sonny Hospital is not going to save GH because he show is NOT going back to basics.  It's going back to Sonny eating the entire show.  No thanks.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Forgot all about Laura. Damn. Surprise for me, LOL.

I liked the Patrick/Sam engagement scenes. I've enjoyed them together. Even if they were doomed from the start with Jason hanging over their head at every turn.

Franco and Nina were less .. cartoony today, I suppose. Blah. Why are these two sucking up airtime that should be going to vets or at least GH actors and characters. Franco and Nina are completely pointless, and they add nothing to the canvas. They are so disconnected from the entire show.

Oh Hayley Erin. Bless you for trying. You do try. But why are they giving her a drinking storyline? ZZZZ. Why is time being wasted on her too? I don't get it. I really don't. I mean, granted she hasn't been on and they pull this out of their behind, but ugh, time is still being spent on her when it could go elsewhere.

I sort of liked the Dante/Lulu scenes.

Ugh, the Nathan/Maxie scenes were paaaainful. They dragged a simple conversation out for scene after scene after scene and it was just so painful. More wasted airtime IMO.

And then you have plastic Dillon and Valerie who have zero chemistry. Sarpy is getting a little better, I guess and Watkins isn't the worst in the world but again, so much time wasted on these people.

This poor show is focusing on all the wrong people and actors.

• Members

The show was once again boring as heck.  It can't keep going like this.  I've always been a GH ride-or-die, I'm talking Casey the Alien couldn't make me stop watching.  But whatever this is that they keep passing off as a soap is seriously making me question whether or not I'm going to at least try to stick with it.  I guess Laura showing up at Patrick's door was a bright spot, but I know we're just going to get scene after scene of "I have something I need to tell you" moments that end up with the person not telling what it is they actually needed to tell.

• Members

Soapsuds u are acting like we went from Ron camp to saying Jean is dull and boring NOT true is my response. It's quality writing. I can't help my excitement people I championed Smarttv after it was taken away from me.  I predict some great ratings ahead if the viewers know the quality and romance is there we are great.

Archived