"BLIND ITEM, BLIND ITEM"

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. I wonder if this is someone from B&B? Jamey Giddens has mentioned a couple of times recently in the DC podcasts that while nobody at B&B ever publicly says anything bad about the show, one of the actors has been complaining for a quite a while. 

2. No idea. 

3. Brian Craig? 

4. Probably Guy Wilson/Will at DAYS 

• Members

1. At first I thought this one was Maurice until I remembered his recent incident with Ron. But it could be him as I'm sure he'd love to join Y&R and be reunited with Pratt, JFP, and Burton. 

2. I'm betting it is someone on Y&R. That set stays having drama and it wouldn't be out of the norm for the younger co-stars to start clashing too. 

3. This has Bryan Craig written all over it. 

4. I'm was thinking it was Guy Wilson/Will. But who knows....

• Members

2. First thing that popped into my mind was B&B - RE and RF, which could explain the complete lack of chemistry - either that or that fact that RF has only mastered that creepy smile. 

4. So it's not Will, but it must be someone on DAYS - just because of the production cycle. Definitely not B&B (since they keep everything close and, they usually are writing and adjusting things pretty much on the fly).

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

http://www.serialscoop.com/2015/10/blind-item-update-which-frontburner.html

Last month, I revealed that a popular daytime star is not planning to renew his or her contract when it comes up for renewal in the next couple of months. This is going to be a bummer for his/her fans and the writing team of this show. Although I can't reveal the identity of this performer just yet, I can confirm that three actors commonly guessed were not the subject of the blind item: Billy Miller (Jason, General Hospital), Jason Thompson (Patrick, General Hospital) and Thorsten Kaye (Ridge, The Bold and the Beautiful).

Archived