Celebrity Big Brother UK v. US

NothinButAttitude

• Members

BOTS is trash and has been trash, and not the fun kind, for years. I still remember when they asked a winner they disliked if he had been bullied as a child or ignored at home. They also accused him of being a wife-beater. And it's gotten worse over time. It's not fun to provoke an incident that gets someone sent to the hospital. I used to like AIslyene years ago but she's shown herself up over and over this year.

BBUK viewers hate Americans - it takes a lot to get an American to win (Gary Busey played the doddering old man to a tee - something Janice never pulled off). Whoever wins will probably be someone who made it clear they hate America. If they have issues with women it's a bonus. So I'm guessing Bobby. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Natasha is going to win. Possibly Stevi/Chloe as their fans have been voting in force this season.

James/Austin fans votes are going to split between them.

I don't think Bobby has a shot at all. I see him finishing in last. Sherrie will probably finish 3rd. 

I knew an American wasn't going to win thanks to the twist being stressed all season. I think that twist is total bullsh-t. If this twist was implemented on our BB, we'd still look past their national background and root for the underdog. Plus, the interviews wouldn't be so biased. 

But the UK disdain for us is saddening. I've noticed it a lot on Twitter and forums this year. From the generalizing to the elitist thoughts. And not saying we are innocent but I think the Brit audience seriously took this twist to heart. 

• Members

I think James and Austin may have different fanbases going into the finals. James won't win because he's seen as "fake" and a "gameplayer." Austin is too polarizing.

You may be right about Natasha. I think she has a great chance. It's just that a lot of older men have won recently.

Channel 5 has repeatedly stoked anti-American views to keep this show afloat. I remember how hard they pushed that line in the season that Denise Welch, who made a damn fool of herself, won. It's one of the reasons I find the show so difficult to watch. It is based so much on hate and rage now.

• Members

Dissappointed in Aiseyne. You could see her pick up the glass. I hated her during her original season but she won me over this summer when she returned. This line was a classic

tumblr_nqj2i4cs5O1sfysqqo1_500.gif

Farrah held her own well though also especially to that first woman that tried to go in on her. Did you notice during that exchange Farrah didnt look at her once. She was paying her dust and talking directly to Rylan while that hag lost her mind

Please register in order to view this content

Where did she get the crown from? Queen

I dont know if this bothers anyone else but it bothers me how everyone SHADES Chloe to her face and she takes it. How many times is someone going to call her weak and she just stands there? I mean she is, but its kind of rude and disrespectful for them to say that near her or worst, to her face while yelling.

Sad to see Janice go. She was a calming force and completely changed my opinion on her. She said this was the real Janice and what we saw on the other shows was a character and I believe her. Unlike some 1 hour edited weekly show from before, she was in this house filming for 24/7. I dont think you can fake it that long. She was motherly, rationale and overall a good person. I didnt buy into those that called her evil and manipulative. I didnt see that. She's a bigger person than me bc I didnt like her giving Austin a pass instead of holding him accountable for his actions. "Oh he's just a kid"...no he's not. He's a grown man nearing 30. He may act like a child but he isnt and shame on him for his behavior

• Members

James wins....what a surrpise. Not. The fiale had 5 Brits vs 1 American and that was obvious from launch week. I think the biggest shocker was Bobby ending 4th and Austin being 2nd.  Both vile. Im guessing BB has a big gay audience and that may be why Austin was supported for so long and the female audience just ate up James. I really would have rather Natasha won when it came down to them three

• Members

What a GREAT season. I enjoyed every single episode and I'm totally satisfied with the conclusion.

I'm glad James won. He was charming and played the game with the viewing public. He couldn't lose. The casting people got very lucky with the James/Austin bromance, that was television gold. 

Bobby sure got a lot of mileage out of his epic face to face nomination speech against awful Farrah. He scripted that incredibly. 

And best of all, Vicki Michelle MBE is pressing charges against Farrah. Ms. Michelle confirmed that Janice threw a chair at Farrah to stop Farrah from hurling more glasses. Apparently Janice was a good shot. 

• Members

I think it may be more the other way around - James is catnip to gay men, while some women may have supported the Austin/James whatevermance. But pieces of ass don't win the show all that often, so I think it may be that most of the other people in the final just weren't that liked.

Archived