TV's POP Station To Air Same-Day Eps Of Days Of Our Lives

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With only DAYS, Y&R, B&B, and GH left, there are longtime behind-the-scenes connections between the first 3 soaps, leaving GH the odd man out. 

Glad to see a rebirth, of sorts, of SOAPnet's original concept. They've got repeats of 3 soaps, plus reruns of Melrose Place, Dynasty, and 90210. I'm a happy camper with a full TiVo of recordings :) 

• Members

Yay! Happy about this. As Gray Bunny pointed out, it's basically SoapNet. LOL. They have Dynasty, Melrose Place, both 90210s ... can we get Knots Landing? Pretty please?

I really hope they do a marathon for the 50th but I don't know if they would. Have they done anything special for Y&R or B&B?

• Members

This is good news, because I honestly thought they were going to be drifting away from the same-day repeats of soaps. They discontinued the post-primetime airings in favor of a late-night slot when BB isn't in season, and it looks like they dropped the morning day-after B&B show. As of right now, it seems DAYS will only air once, but in a nice primetime slot.

I just want them to show classic episodes from time to time, at least at Christmas.

Archived