GH: August 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just saw Franco's scenes on YT for today.  Sorry, but an international criminal like Dr. Obrecht following the medical ideal to the letter of keeping a patient's secret while she was acting like a doctor treating Franco's hang nail in the interrogation room is in my opinion, one of the silliest plot twists ever.  Like an international criminal like her character would EVER take an oath of any kind seriously.let alone take seriously an ideal of doctor-patient privilege.  Sorry, too convenient and unbelievable for me to buy into.

• Members

She's supposed to come back to fulfill the last four months of her six-month contract after her two summer months off, filming September-December. Let's see if it still happens with the new writers. I wouldn't think it would affect her contract but who knows.

• Members

Why is Geary still in the opening?...LOL

Maurice jokes about "the writer"  being fired...http://www.welovesoaps.net/2015/08/general-hospital-star-maurice-benard.html#more

(included in comment...myself...)

Still sad that Obrecht  is the only character that has entertained me in a week...

Mayor Macy Gray returns...yawn...

At least we got Scotty, even if it's to prop Franko

Hayley Erin needs to be next...Soon...like, yesterday...

• Members

One of the good things about RC at the helm was that Sonny was muted and I loved it. The character had run it course and it was time for him to leave like Luke did. I knew he wasn't too happy with the they way things were going during his boxing scenes with Spinelli…LOL…those were so hilarious bad and MB was there in body only….his mind was far away from those scenes…LOL

• Members

Imagine that.  The three people that could do no wrong in any story and always had to come out on top before Ron and Frank arrived were Jason, Sonny, and Luke.  Steve quit. And the other two are firing parting shots.

i am not a fan of what the show has become under Carlivati.  But he did give us more balance (especially in the beginning), and Sonny wasn't the center of the universe. 

• Members

Up until he brought in Jillian the half-nekkid mobster and started mob wars 5555, there was balance.  I hope the new writers can balance the canvas and end the ridiculous mob nonsense. More ELQ/ Quartermaines,Scorpio/Jones, and hey how about some Hardy/Webbers? I realize that shows evolve and families come and go, but this show used to be about a community.  I want to see Monica slap Liz for keeping her son from her, not endless scenes of anyone related to Sominex Silazzzzzz's murder...

Archived