GH: August 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BYE FELICIA! Glorious, even if the entire setup was ludicrous. Typical for Ron. Damn him and his crappy ass writing for making me even entertain the idea of trying to like what JPiss and Altman come up with.

Shh. Ron'll resurrect that damn vampire story.

• Members

I am extremely curious as to why the show did such a sudden about face on Michael raising Avery.  I know people here are jumping at the chance to say: "That's Ron!  He changes course at a moment's notice."  But I seriously wonder whether ABC ordered the whole story line to be scrapped.  It appeared that they were planning to let that conflict, and the raising of AJ/Avery, to drive the show for many years to come.  As much as I had grown to hate Michael for what he did, I think it was shaping up as a good long-term arc for all the characters.  

Besides, I really hate the way Sonny is keeping Avery from Denise, and the way he will try to keep her from Ava when the truth comes out.

I'm glad that before RC left he brought Jake back to life.  I doubt a different writer would have done that. 

• Members

Why do they keep giving Woody Woodpecker more material?...Since she's utilizing a surrogate, is she still protected from being fired, or can GH just not fire the surrogate?  LOL

John McPain will return to investigate Silas' murder, assisted by Father Michael Morley.   Tanner Scofield will be a suspect, but the killer will be Glenn, the model from the law practice of Cage and Fish....Rolls eyes...Is that your swan song plan Carlivati?......

Today's episode is painful to sit through...If not for Laura, this episode would be worthless....

Archived