GH: August 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Perhaps you saw a version that cropped the bottom of the screen? They are listed:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/alexisfan07/8-21-2015 2-43-08 PM_zpsytqhxeht.png

The characterization of bipolar disorder seems really off base here. 

I liked the scenes too. So happy to see TJ and Molly on together and with some character development in the dialogue.

I noticed that too. Just maybe 10-30 seconds longer but it did feel noticeable. Perhaps it was the lucky result of them scrapping some stories/new characters as well. I know Paul's younger son and Lucy's daughter were supposed to be on by now so they were likely scrapped.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Jean found a part for Andrea it would be something Jean could do. She's wonderful at writing for women and older women. She tried to do like an Audrey Hepburn kind of storyline on YR it was just refreshing and now u never see Ashley.  Strong intelligent women are what Jean does best. Don't forget Jean created the role of Tea on OLTL what a salute to a strong Latin woman. She was a little pitbull sassy lawyer.  It's just been a pattern Jean is very liberal woman and very much about women.

• Members

WTF. Ric is now the DA and Scotty is a defense attorney? When and how did this switcheroo happen? Were all the scenes with Obrecht today never before seen flashbacks? They were pretty long so Im assuming RC was up to his usual tricks

So when is the Jake reveal gonna happen? Liz's wedding or Sam's? Liz was super shady trying to urge Patrick to propose today. Ho

FF through Sonny and Julian. Alexis and Sam's scenes were a waste as well

Did Morgan know Ava was alive? Did they have sex?

Archived