GH: Carlivati OUT! Passanante/Altman IN!!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't be too quick to credit 'em with that. I think everyone from them to the network to God above wants those [!@#$%^&*] gone. When even Jamey Giddens had a screaming meltdown about how Roger Howarth must go last week (after trying to give Ron cover for Franco and Nina last month), I knew it was over.

• Members

We all know that AMS doesn't do GH. However, it was only 5 and a half years ago when I turned my back on OLTL for good (until Prospect Park, at least) because I just couldn't deal with Ronkeisha's transparent, desperate ass writing. But this? Today? This is the day that the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it!

In regards to Passanante? Look, she's a lower tier writer, and you can say what you want about her ATWT (honestly, her first year or so after Hogan left was better than most soaps at the time), but it was RARELY, if ever, has embarrassing as some of the bullsh!t Ronnie Mae has put out there. Gratuitous attention given to tree stumps with abs is not Jean's game. Forced attempts at "comedy" is not Jean's game. If you're one of those people who've constantly said that you'd rather GH's history be ignored than made into a mockery by Elronda, that's definitely Jean's game.

• Members

Per a poster claiming to have info at PTV:

In my view, it's at the very least 60/40 in terms of culpability at this point, with Ron the 60 (I would say 70, to be honest). I know Ron wanted the horrible "Jake goes undercover at Julian's garage" story, for one thing, and was forced to stop it by the network, along with Amnesia Lulu from 2013. On the other side of the equation he also wanted LNL, which Geary stopped. But he also stayed committed to Franco, Nina, etc. which is completely unforgivable IMO.

Archived