soapfan770

Y&R August spoilers

From Soapdom:

• The specter of Marco haunts Geona City as the final assault occurs!
  • The Newman/Abbott war is far from over with Victor vs. Jack and Abby vs. Victoria!
  • Nikki has the fight for her life ahead as she rises from her dependency on Victor and into the arms of Neil!
  • Adam desperately struggles to keep his cover for the sake of Chelsea and Connor but the fat lady is singing!
  • Nick finds himself once again being the determining factor in a potential paternity switch!
  • A more sinister secret from Nick and Sage's past may come to light affecting their relationship!
  • Happiness is short lived for Dylan and Sharon as screws are loosened, oddities occur and something silly is amok...
  • A new male stranger comes to town and tangles between Abby and a green-eyed Summer!
  • The return of Colin and Jill may bring reconciliation for the Winters clan.

Such hogwash.

Edited by soapfan770

Ratings are continuing to be stellar for Phelps and Pratt lol no matter what we say CBS is quite happy. Highest ratings since 2010. Jill is this close apparently to signing a new multi year deal at CBS

This magic shield that seems to protect Y&R from harm needs to shatter like now so they will both be out!!!

With fantastic ratings for 6 months straight not a chance. Jill is the bitch u can't kill. Her longivity in this biz is crazy. She was at GH for 11 years

A thousand apologies to the board's TPTB I didn't realize I had posted this in the general discussion I thought I had posted in the Spoilers section.

But yes, there really needs to be another change at the helm of Y&R but it needs to be a change for the BETTER.

The show is a mess and for these so called good ratings....PLEASE LET'S STOP! The couple of points they get here and there are nothing compared to the ratings that really showed something of big gains. There have been spikes here and there but that's not the major problem, it's the quality of the show that is being tarnished. These August spoilers are very BLAH and sound like nothing interesting. This was once a great soap and right now it's barely holding my attention with pointless murders and this whole fake Jack storyline has been disappointing. It's just not Young and the Restless style!

Edited by LoveDays

If Victor was actually going to pay for everything and u had a hold week of him being tortured by everybody, I can maybe understand why ratings would be up, but there is no reason they should be this high..

I don't know what's worse. The fact that all this is complete crap, or that most of it has already been predicted by people here several times over.

Come on, Chuckie, you're bad, boring and predictable!

"Something silly is amok"

I'm still wondering what the heck this is suppose to imply. I get the "screws loosened" part but is "something silly" suppose to mean the story is seen as comical? Is MAB still writing the spoilers?

Nikki and Neal is just one the desperate attempts. But probably the only that might work...

i guess we now know who the 'mystery leading man' that was mad af about his new 'love interest' in that blind item was... rolleyes.gif

Yeah, August looks like a disappointment. I do think the key to the higher ratings has been the heavy use of Sage and, maybe a very teeny tiny credit to vets being featured front and center (plus, JH and I'd like to say GT, but this Stepford version of Phyllis is annoying me greatly - such a waste of GT fire!)