JONNYSBRO

Should Bob Guza return to GH?

Both hacks should stay out of Daytime...Nothin But Attitude should be writing along with so many others here, whose stories run circles around the crap we are forced to watch in order to see the few characters we love! <Lookin at you...Franko, Nina, Silas, Kaka, Denise, Jillian> Wastes of screen time!!!

Aww thanks! But I don't I'd wanna write for GH. Love the show but it's not my cup of tea. I think I'd have more fun with Y&R, B&B, or even DAYS.

1996 Bob Guza? Sure. But Wendy Riche was there to keep him in check. After that he ignored half the cast and destroyed the show. As awful as Pratt was, at least when both of them were there we still had a focus on more than Sonny and his family.

I would rather Guza and Pratt not write for daytime ever again.

Let's lure Nancy Curlee out of retirement and have her installed instead.

Liz Korte might be the best (and most realistic) bet for GH now.

I'd even take TomSell at GH right now. At least I'd get a good year of quality story before it all went to [&#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*], and it WOULD fit GH's style. But personally, I don't think Guza should EVER be allowed neat any show ever again. As much as I can't watch RC's GH, at the VERY least, it doesn't enrage me like Guza's GH did. The show just needs to stop being three separate shows.

Currently you've got one show about the mob, one about the hospital, and one about business. No focus. Whoever takes over needs to really combine all the elements and focus in on that. And PLEASE pare down that damn cast. Seriously!

Sometimes?

Hee, hee. Maybe more than sometimes. I tell you, the whole rewritten upon rewritten Ethan debacle just cemented things for me. What an embarrassment.

I'd take Guza back in a damn hot second if it meant Craptini were so far away from this show. However, I'd probably pay 1/2 my annual salary to have Michele Val Jean come in and give this show a proper burial. GH's twilight years should not look like this!

HELLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Keep him far away as possible! His tenure was just as bad, especially the second time around! He does not know how to evenly spread around story to characters and not always have the mob related! It's terrible!