GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

She deserved the same contract Geary had. What makes him any better or different? I'm glad he's gone. He'll be back at some point for a paycheck. No wonder Phelps fits in so well with the demanding egos over at Y&R.

Silas' murder was laughable. In like 5 minutes he became enemy #1 and wanted for dead over that [!@#$%^&*]? I'm so glad Ron was fired. Just terrible. Soooooo bad. Can Franco and Nina go on the run now and never come back? Pretty please?

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm just worried that after she films her last four months (September-December), they won't keep Genie on. Genie has made it very clear she wants to stick around though so I hope they work with her to work out a long-term deal. Genie has been awesome with Tyler and Becky over the last few weeks. She's definitely still got it. 

• Members

Yeah, that's my concern too. I love how she's been used and am afraid to get attached to having her around. Everytime I do she's gone again. Laura has plenty of connections on the canvas. Maybe they can revive the Deception plot and use Lucy again. JPiss/Altman, are you listening?

Archived