B&B July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL Steffy you better take this girl seriously or else.....

Aly may just find herself in the psych ward.....My dream storyline one of her inmates turns out to be a very much alive Sheila who uses Aly to get out and get revenge on all the Forresters!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I usually watch about now online via CBS.com (God help meunsure.png ) but for some weird reason, the site keeps telling me that I need to disable my ad blocker but I've already disabled it on cbs.com and it won't let me watch sad.png .

Does anyone know of any other online links where I can watch? If so, can you PM me?

I haven't seen today or yesterday's episodes. I don't understand, I've been watching for months on the site-- yes, it often loads slowly, has way too many ads, and sometimes they don't load properly but I'm generally able to at least see the episode.

Judging from those pictures though, Aly looks like she's not long for the institution where they only person who will probably visit her regularly is Ivy.

• Members

The Slut of Los Angeles is back today. I wasnt missing her

So these scenes never happened? The stuff spouting out of Aly's mouth today was as if that material was never written. Oh they just acknowledged that.

FsBH5zB.gifRmITqbP.gif

I cant with the dramatic music everytime they had Steffy trying to touch her. That mess is so over the top

Rick is running Forrester International from LA? Wasnt that Thorne's job in France?

• Administrator

Same here! I especially like the crazy music that plays for Aly. B&B does OTT very well. I don't know what instrument that is but I just call it the "Inception horns". AP is doing a great job and I like that there's a little bit of vulnerability. I felt bad for Aly - she had nobody to back her up. I kind of agreed with some of what she was saying. Forrester Creations is doing swimwear? Come on.

• Members

Swimwear is nothing new for FC and this will at least be more practical and classy than the last time they did it. And no one should have backed up Aly. Crazy should not be supported as they already placate her enough as it is. She should have been fired a long time ago or at the very least forbidden from attending business meetings

• Members

I have no idea what this supposed 'classy' FC she's talking about: doesn't Brooke's Bedroom pre-date Aly? Also, for moral high ground: her grandfather married his son's wife and then her sister; her grandmother lied about the paternity of her first born - not to mention all the all horrible things that old witch did; and the list goes on and on as we start to move to the 'second generation.' It's just so completely delusional. I was glad when Steffy was the one who wanted to talk to Ally after the meeting - it's nice when they can show JMW's sensitive side.

On the plus side, even if it's forced in the usual B&B way, I liked that they had Nicole acknowledge the bad things to Maya and why. RE sure is a keeper. I just love watching her.

• Members

Zende's already shirtless biggrin.png

tfjfTDT.png

I swear she is going to try and kill Steffy.

EMWi5Eo.png

All the young people are dressed in bathing suits and Buzzkill McGheeis in full Mormon gear

LOVE the outdoor pool party shots. The direction and camera work is great. This is what a good soap should look like

X79rPoB.png

Oh sh-t she just caught Oliver with Steffy and chewed him out!

RoOhGU9.png

OMG, she's gonna kill her! Steffy watch out....lol

8fG9LkV.png

GUDBkTY.png

She's not done! Now she's flipping out at Ivy for being civil to Steffy and warns her that shes reached her boiling point. They are in the kitchen. Can someone please hide the knives?

Archived