Did local NAACP chair lie about being black?

ReddFoxx

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! This is too much and her husband went along with it. Make yo money, Rachel! Give interviews about your soul is black and you fought it as long as you could.

In today's racial climate as we've severely regressed as people, someone chooses to be black? Alright now

• Members
LOL! They would have a point except race is not real and there's nothing essential about being black or white so you can't feel that you were supposed to be born a different race. A white person may identify themselves more with black CULTURE but that doesn't mean they think they should have been born black.

• Members

ROFL, what is transracial? People really needs to stop making up things out of thin air. I don't dispute that there are white people who identify with black people heavily (Teena Marie), but to this went beyond that and was just plain fraud. She also made a lot of claims of harassment that the police have found questionable.

• Members

I have to be honest when I say this does not upset me as much as it does some. She does not appear to have acted with malice, and to our knowledge, she has not taken a single penny that does not belong to her. Some might argue that she stole by simply faking her identity and taking a position that someone else might have gotten, but I'm still not really bothered by it. I get a huge chuckle.

Archived