• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

My predictions:

Sunday: Simpsons / B9-9 / Family Guy / Last Man on Earth

Monday: Gotham / Minority Report

Tuesday: New Girl / The Guide To Surviving Life / Rosewood

Wednesday: Empire / Scream Queens (or reversed)

Thursday: Grandfathered / The Grinder / Sleepy Hollow

Friday: Bones / The Frankenstein Code

Mid-Season

Lucifer

• Members

New Girl's ratings are horrible. I can't imagine them using it to lead off Tuesday nights. Scream Queens has potential to be a self starter being a Ryan Murphy production and having so many celebs like Emma Roberts, Keke Palmer, and Ariana Grande. Empire needs to be launched a show with less fanfare like Rosewood.

• Members

Fox's 2015-16 primetime schedule:

FOX FALL 2015 SCHEDULE

(All Times ET/PT)

MONDAY

8:00-9:00 PM GOTHAM

9:00-10:00 PM MINORITY REPORT (new)

TUESDAY

8:00-8:30 PM GRANDFATHERED (new)

8:30-9:00 PM THE GRINDER (new)

9:00-10:00 PM SCREAM QUEENS (new)

WEDNESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM ROSEWOOD (new)

9:00-10:00 PM EMPIRE

THURSDAY

8:00-9:00 PM BONES

9:00-10:00 PM SLEEPY HOLLOW

FRIDAY

8:00-9:00 PM MASTERCHEF JUNIOR

9:00-10:00 PM WORLDS FUNNIEST

SATURDAY

7:00-10:30 PM FOX SPORTS SATURDAY: FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL

SUNDAY

7:00-7:30 PM NFL ON FOX

7:30-8:00 PM THE OT / BOBS BURGERS

8:00-8:30 PM THE SIMPSONS

8:30-9:00 PM BROOKLYN NINE-NINE

9:00-9:30 PM FAMILY GUY

9:30-10:00 PM THE LAST MAN ON EARTH

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/05/11/fox-2015-16-schedule-announced-american-idol-to-end-after-15th-season-rosewood-gets-pre-empire-slot-wednesdays/401954/

Welp New Girl isn't even on the fall schedule. LOL! I bet FOX is keeping Empire at 9 because it has a higher HUT than the 8pm hour. I'm sure the local affiliates are excited about that.

• Administrator

Only got Sundays and Monday's right, and Empire and Sleepy Hollow. Had Grandfathered and The Grinder back-to-back, just on wrong nights.

Sunday: Simpsons / B9-9 / Family Guy / Last Man on Earth

Monday: Gotham / Minority Report

Tuesday: New Girl / The Guide To Surviving Life / Rosewood

Wednesday: Empire / Scream Queens (or reversed)

Thursday: Grandfathered / The Grinder / Sleepy Hollow

Friday: Bones / The Frankenstein Code

• Members

If Fox were smart they would move Gotham to Wednesday nights before Empire.

Fox only has Empire. I guess they will be the American Idol the next couple of years. They need to develop more hit shows.

• Administrator

I believe Gotham is FOX's second highest rated drama, why would they put all their eggs in one basket by moving it to Wednesday? Leaving it on Monday and trying to launch a new show after it makes more sense. DC might also play a factor in not wanting Gotham to be in competition with Arrow on Wednesday. That's why I expect Supergirl to not compete against Gotham, Arrow, Flash, or Legends of Tomorrow.

• Members

Gotham does not skew the same type of viewers as Empire at all. I actually think Rosewood doesn't either the only thing they have in common is African American leads. FOX will be looking for a more compatible show for Empire for Fall 2016 and maybe then they'll get the 8pm timeslot.

I anticipate Empire getting 7.0+ when they return, I see Rosewoof debuting in the mid to high 2's but quickly dropping. FOX will drop it or switch timeslots out of desperation.

Procedural/soap opera doesn't really mesh if not for TGIT I would say Rosewood do better on Thursdays following Sleepy Hollow. Bones is old and next season is probably it's last. They should have put it on Friday:

• Members

I disagree. It doesn't matter the content, it's where it's the most valuable for FOX to air it. I'm sure it'd do great at 8PM but I don't see it being an 8PM show.

Really don't know what to make of FOX. I think Lucifer, Scream Queens, Rosewood, Grandfathered, Grinder ... have potential but FOX just isn't impressing me.

• Members

i also think it's a huge mistake to not have Empire's mid season premiere after the NFC Championship game instead of X Files. The ratings could be insane especially if they set up a major cliffhanger to be resolved that following Wednesday. X Files is a 6 episode affair that was going to bring an audience regardless.

• Members

I kind of agree. I totally get why they'd want to launch X-Files after it, though. Empire's already a huge established hit. X-Files is also insanely popular and was a flagship show for FOX, but I can see why they'd go with X-Files over Empire. Empire has shown it could grow on it's own. Yeah, it would get HUUUGE numbers but I don't know that it would ultimately matter as much. *Everyone* is talking about Empire.

Archived