Quantico: Discussion Thread

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked it. I'll keep watching. It kept me engaged the entire time so that says something. The lead actress is great. Actually all of the actors did well with what they were given. I was not expecting that holy [!@#$%^&*] moment though. It has potential. Homeland and Greys just had a baby.

• Members

I didn't really see the twin thing coming.

I can stare at Priyanka all day.... happy this show is doing pretty well. I'm annoyed with a lot of the characters though. This kinda sorta reminds me of How To Get Away With Murder as that it goes from present to past (I don't know how far back though).

• Members

I'm actually really impressed with the way this show is unfolding, it seems to be getting better with each episode.

Even through it has better ratings than the two other shows on ABC's Sunday night schedule, it's really unfortunate that ABC has given the show a piss-poor lead-in like Blood & Oil. They should rearrange their Thursday night schedule and put this show in between Scandal and HTGAWM - they can move old-ass Grey's Anatomy to another night. Shonda may not like that, but this show would work well alongside Scandal and HTGAWM. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I think this show is developing quite nicely, it's enough for me wanting to tune in every week. There's always a twist (or multiple twists) per episode, and I think the entire cast is very charismatic and has terrific chemistry. 

I still think ABC is doing it a disservice by putting it on after that pile of sh!t Blood & Oil, but luckily it's outrating the trash that comes on before it. 

Archived