The Muppets: Discussion Thread

• Administrator

The Muppets

The Muppets return to prime time with a contemporary, documentary-style show that, for the first time ever, will explore the Muppets personal lives and relationships, both at home and at work, as well as romances, break-ups, achievements, disappointments, wants and desires; a more adult Muppet show, for kids of all ages.

Bill Prady (The Big Bang Theory) and Bob Kushell (Anger Management) are co-writers and executive producers. Randall Einhorn and Bill Barretta are also executive producers. The Muppets is produced by ABC Studios and The Muppets Studio.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It sounds hilarious to me to see the behind-the-scenes antics, which isn't too far removed from how they used to show Kermit and company backstage between acts on the original show, and this is the new show I'm most looking forward to!

• Members

I can see them promoting the sh!t out of this and I think it will deliver in numbers, probably do what AoS did with its pilot debut, but hopefully it can keep and maintain those numbers for weeks to come... unlike AoS.

Archived