DC's Legends of Tomorrow: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Administrator

DCS LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

When heroes alone are not enough the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?

DCS LEGENDS OF TOMORROW stars Victor Garber (The Flash, Alias); Brandon Routh (Arrow, Superman Returns); Arthur Darvill (Doctor Who); Caity Lotz (Arrow); Ciarra Renee (Pippin); Franz Drameh (Edge of Tomorrow); with Dominic Purcell (The Flash, Prison Break); and Wentworth Miller (The Flash, Prison Break). Based on the characters from DC Comics, DCS LEGENDS OF TOMORROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (The Flash, upcoming Pan), Marc Guggenheim (Eli Stone, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters), Andrew Kreisberg (The Flash, Eli Stone, Warehouse 13″) and Sarah Schechter (The Flash, upcoming Pan).

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

This was really good.   I love the 70s bar scene, although those rednecks could have been today too.  I liked the idea of Hawkman and Hawkgirl find their now aged son, but that was given little attention.   The cool thing with this is budget permitting they could be in ancient Rome one week, and battling in world war 2 the next. 

• Members

eh...I can't dislike a show with Victor Garber in it---but the main thrust seems to be the Hawkman/Girl vs Savage thing, and I find all three extremely boring. Routh has little personality as The Atom, and I wonder how long Snart and White Canary can snarl one-liners at each other.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

It's growing on me. I'm intrigued with this "bad future of Star City" that's going to be the focus next week. They mentioned that Star City is the center of the resistance, which might round-about-ly explain every villain in the Arrow universe being bent on it's destruction.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

More than a little disappointed about WM. Although the premise easily allows for his return. What I'm not so enthusiastic about is the concept of "revolving" Waverider cast. The weakness of the show is that it's cast is already too big and unwieldy---adding to that commotion (IMO) is going to distract viewers. 

So---any guesses on who they might bring on?

• Members

I'm confused after tonight's episode. They killed Savage when he turned mortal. Does this mean the Hawks are now mortal too? And does it mean they saved Rip's family?

I love Patrick J Adams, but his superhero suit is dorky. And I wish they'd made him someone (anyone) that most people had at least ever freakin' heard of.

Archived