• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was an odd pick for a song, but it is a shame they did the englsh version and not the german. The german was always better and more popular, believe it or not. I feel bad for Liesl at these shows. She gives the best performances and yet the crowd stares at her like she is a freak, but they see nothing wrong with that lame nurses ball number which is just horrible. I do think Dr O should stick to showtunes and standards, as that seems to be in her wheelhouse. This was her weakest performance so far, but still good.

Where was the rest of the cast? A Nurses ball without Sonny, Tracy, Monica, Bobbie, Felicia, Mac, Morgan, Silas, Kiki, Nina, Franco, and who knows who I am forgetting? That's a lot of absences on the red carpet. Diane, Max, Milo...all the characters who pop up at these events were absent.

• Members

Honestly, I don't even know why this happened. It almost feels agenda-driven, as though the proposal happened as a plot point for something else. In any event, I always thought that IF Lucas and Brad ever tied the knot, it would be Lucas proposing to Brad instead of Brad proposing to Lucas.

• Members

In this past Thursday's episode, I loved how Nik went from really vindictive/dark/evil/sexy with Greenlee, to really nice/sweet with Spencer at the end. I was tearing up. How could anyone not like Nik? wub.png TC is a force

Some of the Nik/Greenlee dialogue & action is REALLY forced & hard to take seriously but I somehow still find them really hot too. LOL.

Britt's return is horrible but I may just be sour because of my disdain for the Actress' recent behavior on social media. I just didn't care for the Britt/Brad scenes. Britt convincing Spencer to go to the ball was nice, but I would've rather it been Nik or ghost Courtney.

I have to admit I was LMAO when Spencer turned on the tv, saw Emma on the carpet w/Cameron and uttered "What the fudge?" It was cute. LOL

OMG, did chills go through anyone elses spine when they cut to the closeup of McGrouch on the red carpet w/Anna. I damn near jumped. He is so damn frightening

Ellie/Nathan -- WTF??? rolleyes.gif

DAMN! Carly outing Ric was so good. My heart dropped. LOL

I really hope this doesn't drive Greenlee out of town. I want her to stick around. I'm hoping for Liz/Nik/Greenlee now that Liz will find out Jake's really Jason.

• Members

Carly taking Ric down was good but anti-climatic. Tedious LiRic needed to finally end so thanks Carly. Ric deserved that slap just for being such a poor sap. If Ric can only be sappy and pathetic or vengeful and pathetic, I'll take the latter. Now Liz can go running to Jake knowing damn well he is Jason. BM was underwhelming throughout it all as usual.

• Members

I loved seeing Ric taken down. I do think he is a psychopath. Had he not gotten caught, he would have kidnapped Morgan and killed Carly. I never liked Sonny, but that wasn't enough to make me root for his rival/brother Ric Lansing.

The same goes for Michael, incidentally. I have never been a Sonny fan, and I hated the way he and Jason stole Michael from AJ. But that isn't enough to make me cheer on Michael's de facto kidnapping of Avery.

Also, Sonny did once tell Michael that any time he wanted to see AJ, or any of the other Quartermaines, all he had to do was ask. (Although Michael had been pretty thoroughly brainwashed against them). Michael, on the other hand, has made it clear that nobody he dislikes is allowed to be a part of Avery's life. Only the Qs and the woman who tried to murder her in utero.

As much as I liked Ric's downfall, I did think that Ric Hearst did a good job with his performance on stage at the Nurses Ball. And I liked Dr. Obrechet's little number.

I loved Brit's reunion with Spencer. I hope that someday, even if it is a recast by the time it happens, we can see her reunite with a SORASed Rocco. She may not be his biological mother--but she is his birth mother.

I am definitely excited to hear what Nicholas says to Elizabeth about Jason on Monday's show. I am wondering what the official explanation will be as to why Nicholas wants Jason's identity kept secret--and why Elizabeth will presumably go along with it, at least for awhile.

Archived