Soapsuds

Daytime Emmys Live Thread

I'm a little amazed that this almost appears to be the classiest Daytime Emmys I can remember since college. Few other ceremonies would've acknowledged George Reinholt or Marcia Wallace, among others.

Right? This has been very well done.

I have no idea who Nancy Malone so clearly this ceremony is already way ahead of me.

Jeez, Larry Auerbach, Matthew Cowles, Wes Kenney and Ann Marcus too. Who took over producing this show?

Edited by Vee

OMG SO I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ALL REMEMBER ME BUT I'LL GET BACK TO YOU! IT'S A LONG STORY! IN THE MEANTIME, DOES ANYONE HAVVE A LIVESTREAM LINK FOR THE EMMYS?

Omg, I remember you,;-) But unfortunately there are no live links this year :(

DEAD.

Meanwhile, Ron pins magazine clippings of B&B to a bulletin board with assorted knives before casting voodoo spells on a Bradley Bell doll.

I have no idea who Nancy Malone so clearly this ceremony is already way ahead of me.

Jeez, Larry Auerbach, Matthew Cowles, Wes Kenney and Ann Marcus too. Who took over producing this show?

Agnes

Nancy Malone was one of the actresses who played the immensely popular character Robin on GL in the early 60s, but she's more known for her behind the scenes work as a director and producer, I believe. I'm just so happy that they chose to acknowledge someone from that era of daytime.

This is the best show in years.

Edited by All My Shadows