Daytime Emmys Live Thread

Soapsuds

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
I think we might be thinking of two different things? I'm thinking of the main party that's in a ballroom, like the Governor's Ball and Vanity Fair parties at Oscars, where dinner and drinks are served, and there's people dancing. I assume Nicholas went to that. I wasn't thinking of a second-location-party where things can get seedy.

• Members
Oh and u haven't got drunk or tipsy in your life. Give me a break. Talk about judgemental. Maura I still love her. You are acting like she is smoking meth in the bathroom or doing lines. She had a little too much to drink. I loved her speech because it was real.

• Members

Her children Joe and Katherine posted how proud they are of their mother. Why don't u have five kids and find that out. What I get Maura is she works hard, very humble, giving and a great mother. Her cast adores her.Someone was right I have seen some of the biggest celebrities at the golden globes far more trashed. It happens she wasn't behind the vehicle either. Again on Allison I saw her reel good acting but she is not on the level of Maura few are on that level.

• Members

Which is?

I'm not disputing that other celebrities get wasted at these events. Of course they do. However, I don't think that's ever attractive behaviour, whether it's Meryl Streep or Maura West.

Who said she was behind a vehicle? I certainly didn't. And again, I don't think being publicly drunk is ever attractive behaviour, whether you're A List or D List.

• Members

OMG, did that really happen? laugh.png

I wonder if her threatening to take her top off would have happened had the show not only been online last year.

Johnny Depp was on stage at, I think, an AFI tribute a few months back, and he was clearly toasted, to a point well past Kelly or Maura last night. It was a lot worse/more embarrassing than those two were last night.

• Members

You guys are trippin.

But I don't think it is decent to show up at an awards ceremony roasted. That's in very poor taste. A few drinks, absolutely, but everyone should not know you're wasted. So tacky! The after party? Stand on tables and take off your undies if you want!

Archived