The Apprentice 5

Josh

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really don't think she looked bad or unfunny, just completely wrong for this particular event. They didn't pick a bad commedianne, but the wrong type for this show. If they were willing to shell out so much money, they should have interviewed multiple people and let them know what they were looking for.

I also thought the thing with the models was ridiculous.

• Members

I really wish they hadn't shown Andrea bawling and crying and hiding in the bathroom when Brent came back from the boardroom. If they didn't she would of rocked in my eyes. Her event was fantastic. I really do like Syngery but I hate that they are always trashing Brent. I actually felt bad for him in this episode. Of course it is going to change again next week.

I never tought CHarmaine would be brought back. Theresa (god she could of been an awesome season long BITCH), to me, it was obvious she'd bring in Tarek and Lenny. She should of brought Charmaine who would have been fired, but imo, how could Charmaine know the models would suck and the comedienne would suck (i thought she was funny, LOL). How could she REALLY be held accountable for that? And I always hate when Trump fires the PM for not bringing who HE wants in the boardroom to fire. Donald, if you want to fire someone, bring them back and do it! Martha had no problem in this and I applauded her for it. I actually thought Tarek would be fired but then I remembered Trump spoling it on Ellen's show by saying Tarek does "much better" than his first episode. He better cause he sucked this week again. I love Lenny! He's gold. Theresa never should have brought him in. Although I thought Tarek would be fired by the time the actual boardroom came along and Trump started bashing Theresa for not bringing who he wanted to fire in that she was toast.

When will the PMs learn that they should LISTEN to trump and bring in who he is leaning towards? UGH. LOL. Theresa if spared would of been toast eventually.

SYNERGY

Allie - such a little bitch towards Brent. LOL. She's cute though.

Andrea - good leader. bitchy and emotional though.

Brent - a disaster but I feel a bit bad for him for being bashed so much

Michael - very quiet and although he has mistakes is great

Sean - an awesome salesman. he's great!

Roxanne - my god I love her and want her to win. she's fantastic.

Tammy - who?

GOLD RUSH

Tarek - yeah he's hot but he sucks

Lee - too quiet not sure what to think yet

Dan - same as Lee but could be good

Bryce - too hot headed; his time is coming; disappointed me

Lenny - fantastic. won't win but is awesome television

Leslie - very under the radar; needs to step it up soon!

Charmaine - trump wanted her gone; she needs to step it up too.

• Members

This Monday move has sucked... and it shows in the ratings, rite? I like the Apprentice even as it has staled down but I don't even watch it now because it's opposite 24... I know I could tape it but it's not worth the effort. If it was on Thursdays I would definitely be watching this season.

• Members

Well tonight's episode was ok - Finally they got Brent out! I thought for awhile they were making us believe he'd be safe until the boardroom came around. I would have left his ass though if he was just getting out of the shower when they needed to leave. No waiting for him!

Ivanca was back - and while I don't think she's attractive at all - she impressed me more tonight with what she had to say.

Looks like next week Lenny causes some trouble...only to be expected.

• Members

Ivanka rocks! She is articulate, intelligent and is spot on in her assessments.

Brent deserved to go. He was crude, obnoxious and borderline abusive. I did feel sorry for him but he was egotistical and arrogant and basically nuts.

I'm pretty happy for Charmaine. She quietly kicked ass. I think even if she did lose Bryce would of been fired. He's way too much of a hot head and he is already showing a defeatist attitude. He gave up on his idea and that never would of sat well with Trump.

Nice to finally see Tammy come around! She looks so much like Kelly Monaco it is scary! I wasn't all that impressed with Tammy like I had hoped I would be. Not sure why but she was just kinda "there". Loved Andrea getting a little dose of humble pie in the boardroom. It was a riot watching everyone say Tammy was a MUCH better manager than she was! LOL.

Lenny was too quiet in this episode. Looks like he comes on full force next week. I think he might be Project Manager. Roxanne looks like she will be the PM for Synergy. I love both so it's gonna suck to see which team loses.

• Members

Brent had to go but I liked him. He brought alot of entertainment and the fact that Tammy, British Guy & Andrea were worse it should of been one of them. I was gaging when Donald went on and on about how much money Andrea made.

Andrea is quite possibly my least favorite Apprentice ever.

• Members

Brent was an ass, but Andrea and Trump rubbing in her multi-millionaire status in his $50,000 a year face was totally uncalled for.

If she's so [!@#$%^&*] rich what the hell is she doing there then?

I *just* noticed Tammy's likeness with Kelly Monaco. But she also reminds me a bit of Jennifer Connelly.

I love Ivanka! She kicks B-O-O-T-Y!!!! I love George but I'd rather Ivanka and Carolyn serve as auxiliary judges.

The SYNERGY idea wasn't totally bad, but the 34 year old actor as the dad was a stupid move!

Didn't really see what the fuss about Gold Rush's ad was about. It was nice but nothing to write home about.

• Members

I love me some Roxanne too. She has got to win this thing!

Tarek is okay but I bet he is in the final two or at least very close to it. I want to dislike him for always escaping but somehow I can't. I just laugh that he always gets out of being fired cause the other person screws up so badly.

I am getting sick of Trump firing the PM for not bringing who HE wants in. Rebecca got commended for not bringing Toral (well, sort of)... and Trump's such a damn hypocrite. He chided Brent for being so nasty last week yet Trump uses "you stink"? LMAO.

Can't say I was too sad to see Dan go he seemed like a closet crazy. But i liked him so... Great to finally see Leslie. I bet she's PM next week after Trump told her to step up. She needs to.

Only Leslie, Bryce, Lenny, Sean and Michael need to be PM. Everyone else has been or weren't and were fired, lol.

Andrea - BITCH. LOL.

Allie - She's going below the radar. Lots of focus on her always though.

Roxanne - love her. must.win.

Sean - who?

Michael - who?

Tammy - she's okay. i cant get over her likeness to Kelly Monaco

Tarek - lol. how he always survives is beyond me.

Lee - he's great. he IS such a politician.

Charmaine - good. I like her and she could go far.

Leslie - I like her too but she needs to step up

Lenny - He needs to finally step up too cause he's on thin ice, unfortunately (damn Trump)

Bryce - He's gotta step up too.

We still have too many UTR people! UGH.

• Members

Go Roxanne! and Charmaine! :D

I think Tarek's okay. He definitely has to do something amazing to stay though. Trump's Tarek bashing is getting old though, I guess he likes to have someone to rag on

But Andrea? What the hell is her problem :lol: Still, she isn't the worse The Apprentice has ever seen, just worst for this season :lol:

This season is such a big improvement over seasons 3 and 4

Archived