The Apprentice 5

Josh

• Members

Ivanka did really well! I can't wait to see more of her. Carolyn can NEVER be replaced but Ivanka did fill that void. I LOVED Bill calling out Stacy. He verbally bitchslapped her. It was great.

A really good boardroom. I'm disappointed Brent didn't get fired, but, eh, I figured he wouldn't He makes for good TV. Glad Michael made it through. Not disappointed to see Pepi or Stacy go. Both deserved it. Interesting that we got a double firing already.. LOL.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God, I love Lenny, too. He's great TV. I can't wait to see him become project manager.

But I have to ask, do we even have a Tammy, Leslie or a Bryce on this show? LOL. Where the hell are they!

Roxanne seems like a very good candidate. She reminds me of Kendra and Rebecca. I really hope she wins, actually.

I want to see more out of Dan. I think he has potential, same for Theresa (who really truly does look like Martha Madison in 20 years).

Lee surprised me but I think his trying to have it be a "group" decision will hurt him in the long-run. I can't see him winning, honestly, but he might come close if he keeps up the good performances. We know he can handle the boardroom.

Charmaine seems like a waste. I like her, but does she really do anything? LOL.

Brent is a disaster. Michael and Sean have a lot of potential, too. I think after next week's episode we hopefully get to see more of these people. I really think 18 is too many people for this show (and Survivor, for that matter). 16 is perfect. But at least we had a double firing to get rid of two Under the radar players in Pepi and Stacy. I would of loved to see Stacy last a little longer and go all Omarosa. She seemed to have potential as the bitch to be reckoned with.

Oh, and again, who the hell is Andrea? LOL. We have too many underdeveloped people.

• Members

Finally watched the 2 episodes....

-I don't see why all the blame was put on Brent. Surely, anyone of the 6/7 team members could control him. And as clownish as he may be his robotic act did pull in some text messages.

-OMG!!!!!!! Ivanka is one hot !@#$%^&*]!!! :wub: Those cheekbones!!!! *sigh*

-Loved how Trump called out Stacy for acting like such a wimp about the so called "threatening confrontation". Was pretty obvious Pepi would be fired, you can't fire two people without one of them being the PM.

-Loving Lenny, although he does seem kinda drunkish at times. :lol:

-I don't have too many favorites yet, since most of the focus has been on 4 or 5 players. The rest have been ignored.

-As a member of MENSA (sp?) Tarex is expected to perform fantastically. When he crashed and burned he was deemed a failure, yet had he won his victory would've been expected. Because of his credentials he's held to a higher standard than the rest of the wannabes.

• Members

I just rewatched the second episode on CNBC and I really don't see what Brent did that was wrong. He very calmly was stating his idea and Stacy didn't want to hear it so she basically shut him up...several times. I think people just don't like him because of the way he looks. He was the last person picked on the team and no one has made an effort to be nice to him. Makes me hate his team so much.

Oh and I'm loving Lenny even more. It's a shame he wasn't Project Manager because he won that task for them. BTW, I actually don't think he seems drunk, he seems really nce, it's just the accent that makes him seem so loud and boorish. But I love him! His accent reminds me of Borat on Da Ali G Show a little bit. :P

• Members

Well - Goodbye Martha Madison! lol - Btw, Lenny was right, I think Theresa's chest is bigger than her head - for real!

Lenny is a little too much - I know I'd butt heads with him...

Tarek really needs to go - Donald should have fired him too!

OH and did you notice that comic that was horrible for them was from the 1st season of Last Comic Standing? I really liked her on that show - and too bad these Apprentice contestants didn't realize the type of comedy she does bc she sure didn't fit in there....so I felt bad bc this really didn't help out Casey's reputation any. (that's her name right?)

Looks like Brent goes overboard next week...all we saw this week was him eating - and I really don't need to see anymore of that!

• Members

I'm pissed at the VERY misleading promos for this week. I expected some huge shark-related task, not so lameass aquarium reward.

-OMG!!! I love Lenny!!! Apparently, Trump likes him as well.

-MarthaMadison totally screwed herself by not taking in Cyriane (can't remember her name!) into the boardroom. She fucked up on the comedian (which was rather funny, IMO. But I have the sense of humor of a thirteen year old girl :lol: ) and on the models.

-I don't get where all the Tarek hate comes from. He's underperformed but I don't see a CLEAR reason as to why he sucks.

• Members

He has been hyped as a genius, but he hasn't proven himself ever. In the first task he brought someone into the boardroom out of spite. If thats not a painfully clear reason why he sucks, then I don't know what is. I can understand his not having street smarts, but his brain is all he has and he couldn't figure out how stupid that made him look? Then this week he is still sucking, I don't see a genius, I see a moron.

But Martha Madison's younger sister was AWFUL. Just an awful, delusional leader. I was so worried that my dear Lenny was going home, but her dumbass didn't bring the right people into the boardroom. What is with these idiots? Trump kept telling her Charmaine, Charmaine, Charmaine, but she was too thick to care. People always let their personal feelings get in the way of business.

There is no way in hell that Lenny should've been brought back, but like Brent, he's an easy scapegoat. It's a shame his accent will probably be a huge hurdle for him. Like Brent being overweight, it helps form stereotypes which will kill him in the end.

Besides, we all know Trump will pick a generic winner as usual with tons and tons of college. I'm not sure how much Lenny has done there, I think he's more of a street smarts. Just like Alla the Stripper could never win, "the russian" as Trump says, won't either. :(

• Members

I don't think Tarek sucks completely. He was just put on a higher pedestal from the beginning. Unfortunately, he hasn't done anything AMAZING to live up to everyone's expectations. Tarek wanted to do more, but Martha shot him down.

Man, Martha Madison was a mess :lol: The war room scenes were chaos, great editing! :lol: I thought for sure Charmaine would be brought back. I knew that comedian looked familiar. I didn't watch Last Comic a lot, but I did recognize her.

I want to race golf carts! Especially if they are luxury Buick golf carts like on The Amazing Race last season :D

And Lenny is hilarious. He actually made Donald Trump laugh as if he was actually amused!

Archived