Fuller House

• Members

The Olsen twins were often one of the biggest draws, so it was an obvious question. That being said, no, I don't think it will matter to the show or its numbers (and I am almost positive they will never recast).

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

While Stamos can definitely be dramatic, I just don't think anyone was paying nearly that much attention to any of it. All most people really care about is the bizarre spectacle of Full House returning from its cursed grave.

• Members

I'm seeing so many people say they won't watch if it was Steve that died and made DJ a widow. They just take it too seriously!!! It cracks me up. That seems to be where the real melodrama is coming from.

I read somewhere that Lori Loughlin said Elizabeth Olsen should play Michelle. Ugh no Lori. That would be a terrible injoke. I don't care about Michelle and don't even see why she's needed. I don't care if the Olsen girls come back or not. I just care about DJ and Stephanie.

If we see Joey, I hope he's less of a doofus. Being a doofus at that age is not cute no matter how charisma you may have. No one wants that kind of man.

DJ's best boyfriend on paper was Nelson but I never ever want to see Jason Marsden act ever again. If we see any of DJ's old boyfriends it would probably be Steve which is fine with me and of course it's what EVERYONE else is going insane over... Lol

Edited by Mathewson

• Members

The problem with Joey is that characters like him become a walking joke. It reminds me of so many characters, like Eric on Boy/Girl Meets World, Chrissy on Three's Company ... among others. Comic relief that gets taken to an extreme and you question how they can even function in life itself. Well, Joey was never as bad as Chrissy and Eric, but still ... It's why Eric's return in GMW didn't thrill me. I don't want to question how a comic relief character can even function in life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

• Members

Danny Tanner, who makes SNL's Anal Retentive Chef look like an effing slob, being married to a younger, Black woman who can't get enough of his junk is just about the craziest thing ever. And I'm saying this at the end of a week when Rachel Dolezal and that one overzealous cop down in Texas have been in the news.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Between John Stamos' DUI and general skeeviness, the passive-aggressive press games with the Olsen twins, and Kirk Cameron's sister making headlines and likely getting a national platform because she's so good at being a bigot, this show's PR efforts are hilariously bad. I don't think I appreciated the Boy Meets World cast enough for how they were in the runup to their revival show.

• Members

John Stamos skeeves me out and the latest incident doesn't surprise me but I've always kinda had a soft spot for him.

At least Jodie Sweetin got her sh*t together and neither Lori Loughlin nor Andrea Barber (God knows I dislike Kimmy but I haven't heard anything bad about Andrea) seem to have any issues.

I guess remakes are nice if you're feeling nostalgic but they never work. For example - Jurassic World.

I watch Girl Meets World just for the fact that William Russ directed a few of those episodes. Love him :) Lol but seriously the BMW cast didn't have any obvious problems or melodrama unlike all the other sitcoms which helps me appreciate it more.

• Members

How the hell is CCB a true bigot? And I'm talking like REAL bigot, rather than someone who accidentally let it slip that they happen to go to church on Sunday or happens to not meet the far left criteria for "tolerant" behavior.

Seriously, I do want to know where people are finding this information, because I've been a Candace fan for a while and it will disappoint me if she's as hardcore as her !@#$%^&*] brother is.

Edited by katie_9918