Fuller House

• Members

I love the more superior Olsen anyway, Elizabeth... even though in Olsen solidarity, I doubt she'd ever come on this show.

But they both look so haggard now, Ashley too but I think there's something wrong with her, then I feel sad. But definitely no to MK.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know, I know and I'm so happy for her because she was AMAZING in Avengers II but I mean... can you imagine? I wouldn't have even wanted them for this sequel. I would want their insanely talented and critically acclaimed sister.

• Members

I have a feeling this project is going to have a lot of egomania, so she's probably better off staying away even if she wasn't related to them.

I rag on the Marvel movies but I do think Elizabeth Olsen is a good actress.

• Members

LOL! Oh no doubt.... but that was my initial reaction about Michelle because I don't get how the Olsen Twins could do it, eeven if they wanted to since now you can definitely tell them apart. MK just seemed to age more and it's nagl.

Ha! But she really is, even though I couldn't get that deep into the cult movie EO was in.

• Members

Well, the reunion is a one-time special. The series doesn't contain the entire cast the way The Bradys did.

Now, if Stephanie becomes an alcoholic and recovers in one episode, and Kimmy is a race car driver who becomes paralyzed and recuperates in one episode, then we have a problem.

• Members

Lori must get so tired of all those endless interviews! I'm glad she'll be back though even if it's just very part time.

I don't care about seeing the Olsen girls. And Michelle isn't needed anyway. It worked better when it was just DJ and Stephanie.

I hope Kimmy's daughter makes her very miserable. People like Kimmy should never be mothers. Ever.

It cracks me up that people are wringing their hands over DJ being a widow. I'm getting so tired of all the drama about this spin off.

I can never get enough of John Stamos.

• Members

I understand why there was such drama over the Olsens - they were the big draw, back in the day. They ruled the '90s, which is how they made their fortune. I also never expected them to do it, really. It'll do well with or without them. It's a dreadful show, but most of us have seen every terrible episode at least five times. And God help me, I always loved Aunt Becky.

• Members

I loved Becky too. I'm not sure why there's all this fawning over people doing the show. I mean, of course Lori and Bob will guest. The press needs to chill. And I'm so tired of hearing about the Olsen twins. They were never going to do it. They've moved on and IMO the stans who keep crying about them need to move on too.

• Members

Michelle.being the focus hurt the show...so glad they aren't doing it. Michelle could be referred to as out of town in new York and mentioned off.screen.

I think for this to stand on its own...it has to separate itself from full house a.bit. DJ was always peacemaker between Stephanie and Kimmy...and it was focused on.a.nit during the original show..

• Members

They need to just do a high profile actress as a recast for Michelle. It's not a difficult role to recast. So many notable actresses in that age range who can put a fresh spin on the role. They were children on the show, if they weren't so famous nobody would even question them for recasting.