Fuller House

• Members

I'm not crazy about a lot of CCB's beliefs at ALL, but I can't help it, DJ was always one of my favorite characters (she and Stephanie). She also got a LOT of crap about her weight growing up, and although she briefly had bulimia early on in her marriage after moving away from her family for the first time (and her husband was away playing hockey), she otherwise was able to lose weight in a healthy way during the last two seasons of the show, and looks beautiful now. And at the very least, I think she's certainly a lot better at handling her beliefs than her hopeless older brother.

Maybe she married Nelson! :D #agirlcandream

I mean, Perfect Strangers, I guess, by virtue of not having any kids in the cast, had maybe a little more of an adult fanbase than most Miller-Boyett shows.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I bet Candace objected to being a divorced parent for religious reasons....whistling.jpg

But yes, without the Olsen twins, they won't get the marketing push they'd otherwise get. And I have to laugh at Stamos's hypocritical ass - he spent over a decade openly loathing what this show did to his career and being typecast, but now he's a producer and making some money on the backend, it's all good...

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

He really did distance himself from the show for a long, long while. I mean, that happens, people often soften towards the show that made them famous over time, but going all #getmoneybitch about it probably helps, too. :lol:

Like I said before, I can see Mary-Kate and Ashley showing up for the first show, which is supposed to be a huge reunion of some sort, but they both retired from acting quite a few years ago, so it's their call. They've earned the right to shun show business forever if they want to.

• Members

For the Olson twins they should cut a deal where each does half the episodes, or each just does any given number of episodes that way they can actually use and develop the character, but it isn't too much of a strain on each twin if they don't want to act full time.

• Members
Lori Loughlin Says She Wants to Do Full House Revival, if the Money Is Fair: "They Only Made Deals With Half the Cast"

http://www.eonline.com/news/648598/lori-loughlin-says-she-wants-to-do-full-house-revival-if-the-money-is-fair-they-only-made-deals-with-half-the-cast?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

"I don't know," she admitted when asked if she would return to the new series. Loughlin explained the revival had been in the works for years, a flip on the concept of the original show that would see Tanner girls D.J. (Candace Cameron-Bure) and Stephanie (Jodie Sweetin) living with Kimmy Gibbler (Andrea Barber), helping the widowed D.J. raise her family.

"They decided to it'd be great to open the show with a one-hour reunion," Loughlin said. "The only thing is, they only made deals with half the cast, but not the other half."